Top 15 Work Management Software for 2023
We have entered a new era of business software – the age of end-to-end work management software.
CRM software, project management software, invoicing software, reporting software – we love using our business tools. But according to recent research by HubSpot, 82% of employees are losing hours every week due to managing and navigating different business apps. The countless technologies developed to help us become more productive at work aren’t truly making us more efficient.
End-to-end work management software combines the features of the tools your business is using today. This gives you a holistic overview of your company, keeps everyone on the same pages – and saves money from different subscriptions along the way.
Read on: What is Work Management?
Have a look at these 15 Work Management Software, and find one suitable for your company.
Every Work Management Software listed here:
- Is by a trustworthy provider, with regular updates and high security
- Includes CRM, project management, billing, and reporting capabilities
Scoro is a comprehensive solution that combines all the features you might need to manage your business: projects & tasks, contact management, quotes, team collaboration, billing, and reporting.
- Projects with sub-tasks and deadlines
- Real-time KPI dashboard
- Shared team calendar & meeting scheduling
- Contact management
- Time tracking and billing for work
- Detailed reports on project progress and finances
- Quoting and invoicing with pre-set templates
What’s special about this tool: Scoro helps to streamline your entire work progress, so you don’t need to use a lot of different tools for every task. All your important information is stored in one central place.
Pricing: From $26 user/month
StudioCloud gives you all the features you need to successfully manage your business anytime, anywhere. StudioCloud’s all-in-one solution will organize and simplify your work.
- Manage clients, leads, organizations, partners, and vendors
- Schedule clients, events, appointments, employees, locations, and more
- Create and send professional invoices and quotes from customized price lists
- Create pipelines, deadlines, and tasks for projects, orders, etc.
- Send automated, personalized, text and email reminders, payment requests, etc.
What’s special about this tool: Are you a one-man band? Then this free software is for you! StudioCloud provides mobility by syncing all of your data between the cloud, your desktop, and all of your internet enabled devices.
Pricing: $65/month for teams of 3+
3. ZOHO WORKPLACE
All the tools you will ever need to create, collaborate, and communicate with your teams, in one integrated suite of apps — Zoho Workplace.
- One place to create and save all your work, upload from email or your desktop, and share.
- Get the best of both email and social right in your inbox.
- Manage files in the cloud from your phone or tablet.
What’s special about this tool: Zoho can be integrated with other Zoho bundles such as CRM, Finance, and Recruit to manage almost every aspect of your agency in one system.
Pricing: From $2 user/month
Odoo is a suite of open source business apps that cover all your company needs: CRM, e-Commerce, accounting, inventory, the point of sale, project management, etc.
- Design custom dashboards to get a picture of your business at a glance
- Get accurate forecasts
- Automate activities based on your sales scripts: calls, meetings, and quotations
- Real-time messaging to enhance collaboration
What’s interesting about this tool: Turn sales & purchase orders into invoices in one click and track them through their payment with a sales add-on.
Pricing: From $14 user/month
NetSuite is the one unified business management suite, encompassing ERP/Financials, CRM and e-Commerce for more than 40,000 organizations.
- Streamlines lead-to-cash processes
- Elevates productivity across the organization with a 360-degree view of customers
- Improves sales performance through forecasting, upsell and commission management and more
- Helps you manage global sales and services organizations
What’s interesting about this tool: NetSuite is suitable for businesses of every size and any industry.
Pricing: On request
Check out this NetSuite CRM alternative!
Podio is a flexible and highly customizable online hub for work and team communication.
- Assign tasks, attach files and discuss details within the solution
- Share encrypted & large files
- Automate the sales pipelines, project budget tracking, and more
- Get an overview of the company with visual dashboards
- Automate your workflows
What’s special about this tool: Podio’s workflows feature enables you to add if-this-then-that logic to Podio apps. For example, instruct your app to create a task or comment, when an item is created or when a particular update is made to an item.
Pricing: From $24 user/month for full suite of features
Everything about your business, one click away
Avaza is a simple project management tool that lets you collaborate on projects with both your team and customers. In addition, you’ll be able to track your time and bill your customers.
- Task management on a cardboard-style interface
- Automatic task reminders
- Flexible time tracking and timesheet approvals
- Sending quotes & invoices in moments
What’s special about this tool: Each project in Avaza has a user-friendly email address. Simply forward emails from your Avaza-registered email address to instantly convert these into tasks.
Pricing: Start free with up to 5 projects, $39.95 for unlimited projects
Bitrix24 offers a complete suite of social collaboration, communication and management tools for your team.
- Social intranet for internal communication
- Gantt charts
- Employee workload management
- Customer relationship management
- Telephone integration
What’s special about this tool: Bitrix24 has a large set of features, from traditional project management to integrated telephone and HR system, or internal email.
Pricing: Free plan, paid plans with more storage from $39/month
Neetrix gives a complete overview of all the scheduled tasks, jobs, events and actions that are being or have been performed by your entire team, including outsourced contractors.
- Assign tasks to other staff members and get a notification when they are done.
- Tasks can be created against different contacts, jobs, invoices or almost anything else in Neetrix in order to allocate them appropriately.
- Build templates for your jobs, predefining all the common tasks and resources required when starting a new job.
What’s special about this tool: Generate accurate invoices based on staff and equipment time-sheets as well as tracking what has and hasn’t been billed for.
Pricing: From $26/month
WORKetc has integrated CRM, projects, billing, help desk, reporting, and collaboration.
- Link timesheets, documents, discussions, notes, contacts and more to your projects
- Manage complex project budgets
- Automatically capture and invoice all revenue activities across all departments
- Use live support, web forms, and email to capture support tickets
What’s special about this tool: By integrating support cases directly inside all areas of WORKetc, you can ensure the customer is always looked after. Suddenly your sales people are talking with your customer support people, and project issues can be assigned to the right person.
Pricing: From $49 user/month (first 3 users $65/month)
Check out this WORKetc alternative!
ProWorkflow makes it a breeze to assign staff, track time or reschedule projects.
- Dashboard for an overview of your workload
- Allocate tasks
- View workload across teams
- Manage contacts
- Share files
- Manage invoices and quotes
What’s special about this tool: Convenient mobile application lets your track time, communicate, and complete tasks on the move.
Pricing: From $22 user/month for teams
Check out this ProWorkflow alternative!
Whether you are looking to manage your workforce, keep your clients happy, or run your business efficiently, Replicon can partner with you to take your company forward.
- Remote workforce
- Visibility into work
- Budgeting & labor costs
- Shared services management
- Labor cost capitalization
What’s interesting about this tool: Pay-per-user pricing that makes sense for your budget as you grow.
Pricing: From $15/month
Celoxis offers a comprehensive project management software for enterprises.
- Advanced scheduling
- Gantt charts
- Project tracking
- Financial management
- Reporting analytics
What’s special about this tool:
Pricing: From $25 user/month for cloud solution, $450/user for on-premise solution
Insightly is a powerful CRM with a project and business management feature set.
- Manage leads, contacts, organizations, partners, vendors and suppliers
- Track project activity and performance against milestones
- Look at your business any way you want with task dashboard, activity sets, reports and more
What’s special about this tool: Insightly CRM is tailored for any level of experience – from first time CRM users to sales experts.
Pricing: From $15 user/month for teams
Everything about your business, one click away
Clarizen‘s cloud-based project management software has a single goal: to help move your business forward.
- Unlimited number of projects
- Automated and repeatable processes, alerts and workflows
- Social collaboration
- Budget tracking & expense management
What’s special about this tool: Clarizen offers configurable workflows – customize Clarizen to fit how your enterprise does business, not the opposite.
Pricing: From $60 user/month