Best Business Management Software In 2017 – Be In Control of Your Business
BUSINESS SOFTWARE by definition is an application or a system of tools to help businesses support, improve and automate their processes. In 2017, there are numerous software providers from single-feature tools to comprehensive enterprise solutions.
It is important to keep in mind that any business management software solution should make your work more efficient, not create extra tasks. Unfortunately, 74% of employees say they spend up to an hour a day on data entry and searching for information. That’s why you should be extremely attentive and do proper research when selecting the best software to support your business.
Ideally, business management software will help you manage all your core business processes in one system. Based on your needs and preferences, you could integrate some additional apps into that core system.
The features you are likely to need in your business management software solution:
- project & task management
- time management & calendar
- document sharing & collaboration
- sales and CRM
- time tracking and work reporting
- budget, invoice, and expense management
- business intelligence and dashboards
- accounting and financial reporting
- product and warehouse management
- operations and logistics management
- resource management
As you can see, there are various functionalities you might need. How to put together a fully integrated system, which pulls and pushes your data and enables you to have complete control over your business with only a few clicks? The answer is – you don’t have to do it by yourself, choose an end-to-end software solution.
To make the selection smoother and give you a direction, we have reviewed and listed the best business management software on the market.
Every Business Management Software listed here:
- Is by a trustworthy provider, with regular updates and high security
- Is more or less of a comprehensive all-in-one solution or offers various features to choose from
Scoro is a powerful business management solution that combines all the features you might need to manage your company: projects & tasks, contact management, quotes, team collaboration, billing, and reporting.
- Project and work management
- Shared team calendar, meeting scheduling & document sharing
- Customer management & sales pipeline
- Real-time KPI dashboards
- Detailed reports on every aspect of your business
- Quoting and invoicing with pre-set templates and automation
What’s special about this tool: Scoro helps to streamline your entire work progress, so you don’t need to use different tools for every task. Scoro also has the most advanced business intelligence features – detailed reporting and custom dashboards.
Pricing: From $22 user/month
StudioCloud is an all-in-one solution that gives you all the features you need to successfully manage your business anytime, anywhere.
- Manage clients, leads, organisations, partners, and vendors
- Schedule clients, events, appointments, employees, locations, and more
- Create and send professional invoices and quotes from customised price lists
- Create pipelines, deadlines, and tasks for projects, orders, etc.
- Send automated, personalised, text and email reminders, payment requests, etc.
What’s special about this tool: Are you a one-man band? Then this free software is for you! StudioCloud provides mobility by syncing all of your data between the cloud, your desktop, and all of your internet enabled devices.
Pricing: $65/month for teams of 3+
3. ZOHO ONE
All the tools you need to create, collaborate, and communicate with your teams, in one integrated suite of apps — Zoho One.
- Sales & marketing – CRM, email integration, online forms, live chat
- Collaboration – documents storage and sharing, team chat, online meetings
- Finance – accounting, invoices, expense management, inventory management
- Create custom applications and automate your personalized business workflows
What’s special about this tool: You can add and integrate 37 of Zoho applications such as CRM, Mail, Finance, Creator, Books, Recruit, etc. to manage almost every aspect of your business in one system.
Pricing: From $30 user/month
Check out this Zoho Alternative!
Odoo is a suite of open source business apps that cover all your company needs: CRM, eCommerce, accounting, inventory, the point of sale, project management, etc.
- Design custom dashboards to get a picture of your business at a glance
- Get accurate forecasts
- Automate activities based on your sales scripts: calls, meetings, and quotations
- Real-time messaging to enhance collaboration
What’s interesting about this tool: Odoo focuses mainly on CRM and ERP functionalities. It also has a large application market due to their open source model.
Pricing: From $14 user/month
NetSuite is an unified business management suite, providing various tools for ERP, Financials, CRM, HR, eCommerce.
- Global business management – multiple currencies and taxation rules, financial consolidation, subsidiary management
- End-to-end eCommerce management – inventory and order management, CRM, marketing, and finance
- Services resource planning – resource management, project accounting, timesheet and expense management, CRM
- Business Intelligence – real-time dashboards, reporting, and analysis across all the integrated processes
What’s interesting about this tool: NetSuite offers various toolsets –NetSuite CRM, NetSuite OpenAir, NetSuite Global Business Management, NetSuite PSA etc. Be ready to take some time to filter out which NetSuite solution could be the best for you.
Pricing: On request
Bitrix24 offers a complete suite of social collaboration, communication and management tools for your team.
- Social intranet for internal communication for chats and document sharing
- Project and work management including time and workload tracking
- Customer relationship management including sales funnels, website forms, interaction tracking and marketing automation
- Telephone integration – call directly from the CRM and record conversations
What’s special about this tool: Bitrix24 has a large set of features, from traditional project management to integrated telephone and HR system, or internal email.
Pricing: Free plan, paid plans with more storage from $39/month
Check out this Bitrix24 Alternative!
WORKetc is a web-based platform for CRM, project management and collaboration.
- Link timesheets, documents, discussions, notes, contacts and more to your projects
- Manage complex project budgets
- Automatically capture and invoice all revenue activities across all departments
- Use live support, web forms, and email to capture support tickets
What’s special about this tool: By integrating support cases directly inside of all areas of WORKetc, you can ensure the customer is always looked after. Your sales team is talking with your customer support team, and project issues can be assigned to the right person.
Pricing: From $49 user/month (first 3 users $65/month)
Check out this WORKetc alternative!
WorkflowMax tops project management features with billing, sales, and productivity tools.
- Projects with tasks and deadlines
- Time tracking and reporting
- Managing new leads and existing clients
- Sending invoices and quotes based on built-in templates
- Document & file management
What’s special about this tool: WorkflowMax wants to bring your business management into one system and offers many third-party integrations.
Pricing: From $50/month
Check out this WorkflowMax alternative!
9. OneSoft Connect
OneSoft Connect promotes themselves as a software for daily issues. It helps you manage your customers, team and projects in one solution.
- Data storage – have information about your customers, team, projects and assets in one place
- Create reminders for important tasks and deadlines
What’s special about this tool: OneSoft is a better fit for small teams than large enterprises. They also offer a solution for the Public Sector.
Pricing: Free plan, paid plans from $6 user/month
Which business management solutions are you using to support your business? Share your experience in the comment section.