Explanatory note: Please note that the Operator has committed to the Availability of the Platform of 99.95% set out herein as one of its key ISO27001 commitments and Scoro’s systems are regularly audited to assess the compliance of Scoro’s SaaS provision and development to the ISO27001 standard.
The Operator will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Platform available for 99.95% of the time during any calendar month during the validity of the Contract.
“Availability” will be calculated per calendar month, as follows:
“Total” means the total number of minutes for the calendar month.
“Non-Excluded” means downtime and/or unavailability that is not excluded as Service Level Exclusions.
“Excluded” means the Service Commitment Exclusions.
2. Service commitment exclusions
The service commitment of Availability does not apply to any unresponsiveness of the Platform (the “Unavailability”), outage, suspension, or termination of any Platform performance issues (the “Service Level Exclusions“):
- that are caused by factors outside of the Operator’s reasonable control, including any force majeure event; network intrusions; unresponsiveness, suspension or termination of Client or third-party systems, other parties to Integrations, software, infrastructure; or denial of service attacks;
- any outages that result from any actions or inactions of the Client or any third parties engaged by the Client, missing Client data, errors caused by the Client code or third-party code, or usage capacity in excess of the Client purchased amount or excess of reasonable use limitations;
- any outages related to emergency maintenance to the Platform (for example, to install security fixes);
- any outages resulting from scheduled maintenance (typically 18:00 to 07:00 in the local timezone, as the Operator does maintenance taking into account target timezones of customers). The Operator notifies the Client upon scheduling the maintenance and 24 hours prior to the commencement of the maintenance work.
In addition, unresponsiveness or erroneous response of some specific features or functions within the Platform, while other features remain available, will not constitute Unavailability of the Platform, so long as the unresponsive or erroneously responding features or functions are not, in the aggregate, material to the Platform.
In the event of any outages described above, the Operator will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimize any disruption, inaccessibility and/or inoperability of the Platform in connection with outages, whether scheduled or not. Such efforts will include instances in another availability zone if available.
- Valid from: January 19th, 2022
- Last update: January 19th, 2022