Project Management Software for Creative Agencies and Teams
Give yourself time for creative focus. Unify your sales, project delivery, and billing. Gain total visibility and control over resource capacity and profitability.
Control your creative agency from one place:
Balance workloads, spot staffing shortages, and make proactive hiring decisions.
See which clients, projects, teams, and services drive profit and which hinder growth.
Ditch constant status updates and chasing information with everything just a click away.
Streamline sales process
- Collaborate with customers from the first quote to the final invoice in Scoro and enjoy a complete view of each client.
- Build proposals for clients and estimate project delivery costs in one view.
- Forecast revenue and act promptly if you need to find more work.
Plan and forecast resources
- Get a clear overview of your team's capacity and distribute work based on availability.
- Boost teamwork with tailored employee views so everyone sees only what's relevant to their role
- Automate project planning with templates or turn approved proposals into complete project plans in a few clicks.
Monitor metrics that matter
- Stay on top of your portfolio, see which projects are progressing well and which need your attention.
- Compare estimated income and cost with actual results to ensure you stay within the budget.
- Gain insights into team productivity and profitability by tracking time spent on billable vs non-billable work.
Make sure you’re profitable
- Create and set up recurring invoices for every project you run in a few clicks.
- Track incoming payments and make sure you have billed all your work.
- Know when to charge more, work more, increase efficiency, or cut costs.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.
Monica Fernandez, COOMallol Arquitectos
Scoro has ensured my team is not overworked, resources are used optimally, and less time is wasted on project management confusion.