Manage every aspect of your company.
Work & ProjectsCreate and manage unlimited projects and tasks to be in control of your team's work.
CRM & BillingSend professional quotes and invoices, and automate some aspects of your billing process.
Reports & AnalysisGet a complete overview of your business with real-time reports on your company's results and finances.
Streamline your business processesProfessional services automation software will save you hundreds of hours spent on spent on routine tasks, meetings, double data entry.
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects, and link them with clients or quotes for a seamless overview.
- Divide your work into tasks or subtasks, and delegate tasks within the team.
- Set priorities and deadlines to organize your work.
- Track the time spent on tasks and meetings.
- Share files & collaborate.
- Manage your entire contact base in Scoro, and get a quick overview of each client.
- Create and send professional quotes and invoices.
- Create invoices based on your quotes and work reports.
- Set multi-currency custom rates based on users, clients or projects.
- Set up automated overdue reminders and get paid on time.
- Get a complete overview of each project's profitability.
- Add your key metrics and information to a KPI dashboard for a one-click overview of your teamwork.
- See work reports that you can customize by dates, users, projects or accounts.
- View detailed financial reports on actual results with budget deficit and surplus.
- See reports on budget deficit and surplus, accounting dimensions, balance sheets, and real-time sales margin estimation.
Empowering 10,000+ usersin 30 countries.
Scoro gives you all the tools you need to improve and automate your professional services management.
No more switching between five different tools, tens of spreadsheets and emails.
Not interested in changing the way you work? We thought so! You can customize almost any aspect of Scoro to fit your workflow.
Before Scoro, we used five separate applications that left us in the dark regarding the whole business picture. Now, we have a complete overview.Jonathan Lee