The all-in-one solution you need to succeed
Make any project a success
Manage project lifecycles with ease by tracking tasks, progress, profit, and more – all on one page.
Optimize billable resources
Monitor billable and non-billable hours, and allocate resources based on real-time availability.
Track results in real time
Make data-driven decisions with customizable real-time dashboards and automated reports.
How is Scoro different from other PSA software?
Scoro helps you with every aspect of your day-to-day work, regardless of your role. By acting as a control hub for your entire company, it enables you to manage your entire service lifecycle in a single digital collaborative environment.Request demo
Plan and track all your projects in one place
- Set realistic deadlines, avoid overlaps, and visualize progress using the Project timeline.
- Forecast accurately, compare quotes to actual results, and track profitability in real time.
- Review your team’s workload and progress, and optimize activities that might be stalling profitability.
Empowering your team to work efficiently
- Collaborate seamlessly using calendars, task lists, timesheets, and a built-in time tracker.
- Manage workloads efficiently using a drag-and-drop Planner and Kanban task boards.
- Monitor billable and non-billable hours with ease and see how teams are performing in real time.
Track customers, pipelines, and more in real time
- Get a 360-degree overview of every customer on one page – including contact details, projects, files, quotes, and invoices.
- Track the status of all your opportunities as they move through your sales funnel.
- Automate billing with scheduled and recurring invoices, as well as late invoice reminders.
Structured data at your fingertips
- Say goodbye to chaos and lost data. Keep everything you need in one digital workspace.
- Make insight-driven decisions based on KPIs and metrics, pulled together on real-time customizable dashboards.
- Get automatically compiled reports so you're always up-to-date with results and progress.