Resource Management Software
Plan, allocate and track all of your resources more efficiently by bringing together people, processes and tools, all in one holistic digital workspace.
Get started for free. No credit card required.
Manage resources efficiently in one place
Efficient work planning
Plan projects, schedule tasks, delegate, set priorities, manage your team's utilization and get real-time progress updates.
Allocate resources and book meeting rooms, cars and equipment on the go and link everything with contacts and projects.
Know exactly how your team is utilized, see who's working on what and how much time and which resources are spent on each project.
How is Scoro different from other resource management software?
Scoro is ideal for a range of businesses and teams looking to manage resources more efficiently. Manage and allocate resources as well as your entire company in one place, link everything with contacts and projects and track everything in real-time.Book a demo
Speed up your resource allocation processes
- Plan, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects, divide your work into tasks and subtasks, and delegate tasks within the team.
- Schedule your teamwork to get an instant visual overview of everyone’s workload, potential overbookings, and available time slots.
- Schedule all your meetings in a shared team calendar and allocate other resources like documents, meeting rooms, tools, cars all in one place.
Get a complete overview of your team's work
- Know exactly how well your team is utilized by tracking the time spent on tasks & projects that feed directly into work reports, and bill your customers accordingly.
- Get project progress reports that show how much work has been planned and completed as well as time left unscheduled.
- Get a detailed overview of billable and non-billable work, delegated and unassigned tasks, completed jobs, missed deadlines, etc.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.
Monica Fernandez, COOMallol Arquitectos
Scoro has ensured my team is not overworked, resources are used optimally, and less time is wasted on project management confusion.