Zoho One Alternative
Scoro is the best Zoho alternative for project management, collaboration, CRM, and billing with an intuitive user interface and robust customization options, including custom reports and dashboards.
Get started for free. No credit card required.Request demo
Three reasons why productive teams love Scoro
Holistic digital workspace
Scoro's intuitive interface enables your teams to collaborate with ease and has the highest ratings on most major review sites.
Live reports and dashboards
Scoro's real-time reports and customizable dashboards enable you to analyze past decisions and find the best approach for the future.
Granular access rights
Granular access rights ensure everyone can see all the relevant data, without being overwhelmed by the things they don't need.
Scoro vs Zoho One
What's the best option for your business?
360-views of contacts and projects
Extensive reporting capabilities
Granular role-based permissions
Price for 5 users
Manage every aspect of your company
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects, link them to clients or quotes for a seamless overview.
- Manage your entire contact base in Scoro, and get a quick overview of each client.
- Create and send professional quotes and invoices with a few clicks.
Take your business to the next level
- Add your key metrics and information to a KPI dashboard for a one-click overview of your teamwork.
- Forget about double data entry, spreadsheets, and endless email threads. Keep everyone on the same page by using the same solution.
- Having all the data in one system means that everything is just a click away – contacts, projects, reports, and invoices.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.
Monica Fernandez, COOMallol Arquitectos
Scoro has ensured my team is not overworked, resources are used optimally, and less time is wasted on project management confusion.