Close more deals and grow faster.
Be more organized.Manage your leads in a pipeline view and easily drag-and-drop them from one stage to the next.
Know your customers.Get an instant overview of each client, including contact details, quotes, communication history, linked projects, etc.
Manage your sales team.Get the tools to manage your sales process, projects, calendar, invoices, and much more.
Manage your sales process from start to end.Create quotes, deliver results, and invoice for your completed work.
Get a 360-degree overview of each deal and client.
- Create a company-wide contact base, and manage proposals in a pipeline view for effective communication and billing.
- Create and send quotes and invoices to new and existing clients.
- Automate your sales process with recurring billing.
- See all customer-related information on a single page – past meetings, quotes, related salespeople, email conversations, etc.
Get things done, faster.
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects.
- Divide your work into tasks and subtasks, and assign and delegate tasks within the team.
- Schedule meetings and plan tasks hour-by-hour.
- Set priorities and deadlines to organize your work.
- Manage project budgets and timeline.
- Share files & collaborate.
- Track the time spent on tasks and meetings.
Find real-time answers to important questions.
- When was the last contact with a particular client?
- How many orders are in the closing stage of the sales process?
- What was agreed upon during the previous sales meeting?
- Add your key metrics and information to a KPI dashboard for a one-click overview of your sales process.
- View real-time financial reports on sales, quotes, orders and compare two periods to see trends over time.
Empowering 10,000+ users all over the world.
Instead of using five different tools to manage your sales pipeline and teamwork, you can use a single solution – Scoro.
Thanks to Scoro, you can save more than 50% of the time that you're currently spending on reporting, meetings, and double data entry.
Not interested in changing the way you work? We thought so! You can customize almost any aspect of Scoro to fit your workflow.
Before Scoro, we used five separate applications that left us in the dark regarding the whole business picture. Now, we use one comprehensive solution.Jonathan Lee