Three reasons why productive teams prefer Scoro
Control your sales pipeline
Take control of your sales funnel. Define closing rates for your pipeline, send PDF invoices, manage contacts and much more.
Analyze your financial data
Collect financial insights through in-depth reports which enable you to understand the profitability and health of your business.
Create custom dashboards
Customize reports to meet your needs. Analyze decisions, forecast for the future and monitor progress all in one place.
Scoro vs Binfire
What's the best option for your business?
Extensive reporting capabilities
Manage every aspect of your work in one solution
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects, assign tasks within the team and manage all your contacts in Scoro.
- Keep up with the details of each project, such as planned and past activities, time spent and billed, income and expenses, and more – all in one view.
- Track project profitability in real time, including quoted vs actual results, labor cost, and incidental expenses.
- Stay up to date using the Gantt chart and make decisions based on the impact logged hours, changes, or delays have on your planned timeline and resources.
Structured data at your fingertips
- Forget about double data entry, spreadsheets, and endless email threads. Keep everyone on the same page by using the same solution.
- Enterprise-level reports covering every aspect of your business are automatically compiled and fully customizable.
- Track your company's performance and important KPIs on a beautiful dashboard with real-time data.
- Build, bookmark, and share reports and views across Scoro that dynamically display relevant data based on user permissions.