See exactly how your projects are doing and what are the next steps.
- Manage everything about a project on one page, including time spent and billed, planned tasks and meetings, invoices and expenses, comments and files.
- Allocate billable and non-billable work and see how your team is doing, in real time.
- Create budgets for projects and compare these against actual results.
- Manage your project portfolio by configurable statuses (e.g. in progress, completed) and tags (e.g. type, department, market, etc).
Work Scheduling & Tracking
You’re great at planning? So are we. Let’s join forces!
- Schedule work and assign tasks with Scoro’s Planner. It gives you an instant visual overview of everyone’s workload, realistic deadlines, potential overbookings & available slots.
- Schedule meetings in a shared team calendar, and link all events to projects and customers for a complete overview.
- Everyone can manage their own task lists by priorities, projects, statuses and deadlines.
- Track both the actual and billable time spent on a project or a client and transfer the hours to an invoice in a few clicks.
- Say no to timesheets! Everyone’s calendar events and completed tasks are automatically added to their work reports.
Let Scoro take care of the routine tasks.
- Automate late invoice reminders, scheduled, and recurring invoicing.
- Issue sales, prepayment and credit invoices and send these as PDF-files.
- Keep track of your purchases and costs.
- Compare several budget scenarios against actual revenue, costs or profit and get forecasts based on scheduled invoices and booked deals.
- Set multi-currency custom rates based on team members, clients or projects. Manage your entire product and service library with custom price lists, margins, etc.
CRM & Quoting
Manage customers and track sales.
- Get a complete overview of your contacts on one page – from the first “hello” to the final invoice. This includes contact details, communication history, projects, quotes, orders, and invoices.
- Search, filter and sort your contacts based on configurable tags, categories, location, latest activity, etc.
- Get a visual overview of your sales funnel and define closing probability rates for each stage in your pipeline.
- Compile quotes and send them as beautiful PDF-files in just a few clicks. Turn any quote into a purchase order for a supplier or turn the services on a quote into tasks for your team.
Reporting & Dashboard
Make decisions based on facts not gut-feeling.
- Keep an eye on your KPIs, actionable items, and conversions - all on one beautiful dashboard.
- Know exactly how well your team is utilized, and what their time is spent on.
- Get a detailed overview of billable and non-billable work, delegated and unassigned tasks, completed jobs, missed deadlines, etc.
- See how your projects are doing in real time - what is completed, billed, left to do, etc.
- View detailed financial reports on actual results with budget deficit and surplus.
You don’t have to change the way you work (if you don’t want to).
- Configure activity/product types, tags, statuses and add custom fields to almost any feature.
- Set permissions for each user to limit access to specific information or certain projects.
- Select PDF templates for invoices, quotes, orders and reports from our library, or create your own.
- Use bookmarks to create hundreds of custom views and reports.
Use Scoro on the go with a mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Have everything you need to know about your business at your fingertips.
- Create and access your projects, tasks, events, and contacts immediately, no matter where you are.
- Notifications will keep you up to date with everything related to your work.
- Download it from App Store or Google Play now.
Integrate Scoro with your current tools, and get a complete overview.
- Synchronize your Scoro calendar with your current calendar application.
- Access your files right where you need them by connecting your file storage with Scoro.
- Keep your mailing lists synchronized by connecting Scoro with your marketing automation solution.
- Synchronize financial information with accounting software.
- Connect Scoro with thousands of applications through Zapier to automate tedious tasks in your workflow.
- Use our full-featured API to build integrations with almost any software solution.
- Read more about Scoro's integrations at Scoro Marketplace.