See exactly how your projects are doing and what are the next steps.
- Manage everything about a project on one page, including time spent and billed, planned tasks and meetings, invoices and expenses, comments and files.
- Allocate billable and non-billable work and see how your team is doing, in real time.
- Create budgets for projects and compare these against actual results.
- Manage your project portfolio by configurable statuses (e.g. in progress, completed) and tags (e.g. type, department, market, etc).
Work Scheduling & Tracking
You’re great at planning? So are we.
Let’s join forces!
- Schedule work and assign tasks with Scoro’s Planner. It gives you an instant visual overview of everyone’s workload, realistic deadlines, potential overbookings & available slots.
- Schedule meetings in a shared team calendar, and link all events to projects and customers for a complete overview.
- Everyone can manage their own task lists by priorities, projects, statuses and deadlines.
- Say no to timesheets! Everyone’s calendar events and completed tasks are automatically added to their work reports.
Let Scoro take care of the routine tasks.
- Track both the actual and billable time spent on a project or a client and transfer the hours to an invoice in a few clicks.
- Set multi-currency custom rates based on team members, clients or projects. Manage your entire product and service library with custom price lists, margins, etc.
- Issue sales, prepayment and credit invoices and send these as PDF-files.
- Automate late invoice reminders, scheduled and recurring invoicing.
- Compare several budget scenarios against actual revenue, costs or profit and get forecasts based on scheduled invoices and booked deals.
CRM & Quoting
Manage customers and track sales - all in one place.
- Get a complete overview of a client or supplier on one page – from the first “hello” to the final invoice. This includes contact details, linked files, communication history, projects linked plus all quotes, orders and invoices.
- Search, filter and sort your contacts based on configurable tags, categories, location, latest activity, etc.
- Get a visual overview of your sales funnel and define closing probability rates for each stage in your pipeline. Pipeline Report will show weighted averages for future months by stage.
- Compile quotes and send them as beautiful PDF-files in just a few clicks. Turn any quote into a purchase order for a supplier or turn the services on a quote into tasks for your team.
Reporting & Dashboard
Make decisions based on facts
- Keep an eye on your KPIs, actionable items, and conversions - all on one beautiful dashboard.
- Know exactly how well your team is utilized, and what their time is spent on.
- Get a detailed overview of billable and non-billable work, delegated and unassigned tasks, completed jobs, missed deadlines, etc.
- See how your projects are doing in real time - what is completed, billed, left to do, etc.
- View detailed financial reports on actual results with budget deficit and surplus.
You don’t have to change the way you work (if you don’t want to).
- Configure activity/product types, tags, statuses and add custom fields to almost any feature.
- Set permissions for each user to limit access to specific information or certain projects.
- Select PDF templates for invoices, quotes, orders and reports from our library, or create your own.
- Use bookmarks to create hundreds of custom views and reports.
Integrate Scoro with your current tools, and get a complete overview.
- Synchronize your Scoro calendar with iCal, Outlook, Google and other calendar applications.
- Connect your Dropbox account or FTP server to access your files right where you need them.
- Connect Scoro with Mailchimp to keep your mailing lists synchronized.
- Synchronize financial information with XERO accounting software or via our API.
- Use our full-featured API to build integrations with almost any software solution.
Use Scoro on the go with a mobile app for iOS and Android.
Start your free 14-day trialAll features included, no credit card required.