Business Management Software for IT Companies
Scoro’s award-winning software helps IT companies scale efficiently and streamline work by centralizing all projects, tasks, and customer data into a single platform.Request demo
Discover a new, data-driven way to scale your growth
Improve team utilization
Plan projects, allocate tasks and use team-wide task-boards for efficient collaboration.
Harness data-driven growth
Collect data, from time spent to profit earned, in a platform that delivers actionable insights.
Easily track billable hours
Effortlessly create detailed reports and compare billable results to your original quotes.
How can Scoro benefit your IT company?
Scoro is ideal for IT businesses and consultancies. Get business insights which enable you to allocate resources more efficiently and streamline the way you work to make teams more effective.Request demo
Effortlessly optimize for success
- Say goodbye to lost data. Scoro puts everything in one place, from invoices to project plans.
- Gather any KPIs and business metrics into customizable dashboards, so you can focus on the big picture.
- Create standardized task templates to ensure your teams always deliver high quality work.
The first real-time Gantt chart
- Track real-time progress, tasks, dependencies, events, and more in a holistic, always up-to-date view.
- Adapt quickly and see the impact unexpected delays or changes have on your timeline.
- Minimize manual updates and avoid double-bookings, with a live view of your team capacity.
Automate routine tasks and focus on results
- Tailor Scoro to your needs by connecting to Google Docs, Xero and 1,000+ systems through Zapier.
- Automate billing with scheduled, prepayment and recurring invoices, as well as payment reminders.
- Eliminate repetitive tasks with project templates and integrations which increase productivity.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.