Award-winning software for consultancies
Scoro’s work management software helps modern consultancies manage their time, projects and clients. Streamline the way you work and manage your team with an end-to-end platform designed to scale.Request demo
An effective way to manage complex consultancy projects
Analyze data in real time
Collect metrics such as time spent, quoted vs. actual costs and more to determine profitability.
Remote work made easy
Eliminate distractions, increase productivity, and improve collaboration – even when WFH.
Focus on billable activities
Effortlessly create reports to see billable results and compare to your quotes and budgets.
How can Scoro benefit your consultancy?
Scoro is ideal for a range of business consultancies, including those in the security, marketing and management sectors. Manage your entire business with one solution, bring remote teams together and create a better view of profitability.Request demo
Effortlessly visualize your business health
- Stop searching through emails for data. Scoro puts everything in one place, from project plans to invoices.
- Allocate resources based on data such as current and future capacity, gathered on customizable dashboards.
- Ensure profitability by tracking how teams work and separating billable and non-billable activities.
Collaborate with ease, from anywhere
- Deliver high-quality work across unlimited projects by tracking comments, results and time spent.
- Visualize progress using a variety of tools, including Gantt Charts, Kanban Boards, Task Lists and more.
- Automate billing with scheduled, prepayment and recurring invoices–as well as late payment reminders.
Eliminate errors and keep the tools you love
- Tailor Scoro to your needs by connecting to Google Docs, Xero and 1,000+ systems through Zapier.
- Apply customizable user permissions to manage sensitive data and keep teams focused on business outcomes.
Use partial invoicing when needed and easily charge clients in the correct currency.
The first real-time Gantt chart
- Track real-time progress, tasks, dependencies, events, and more in a holistic, always up-to-date view.
- Adapt quickly and see the impact unexpected delays or changes have on your timeline.
- Minimize manual updates and avoid double-bookings, with a live view of your team capacity.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.
Monica Fernandez, COOMallol Arquitectos
Scoro has ensured my team is not overworked, resources are used optimally, and less time is wasted on project management confusion.