A single place for everything you need to know and do about your sales
How much is missing from the target? Who has sold the most? Get a complete overview of all sales metrics and KPIs.
Always be informed about new leads and deals, sales forecasts and upcoming customer meetings to take action when needed.
No more spreadsheets!
Scoro calculates deal conversions, shows how much is missing from the target and your progress compared to last month – all in one place.
How is Scoro different from other sales dashboard software?
While being easy to use, Scoro is not a simplistic tool – it helps you manage not just your sales pipeline but your entire company in one place. Moreover, Scoro’s reporting capabilities are incomparable to any other sales dashboard solution on the market.
- Oversee every aspect of your team's sales performance on one dashboard by customizing your dashboard with unlimited widgets and KPIs.
- Display all the important metrics such as sales results month over month, team's leaderboard, crossed budgets, etc.
- Compare several budget scenarios against actual revenue, costs or profit, and get forecasts based on scheduled invoices and booked deals.
- Compare two periods to see trends over time.
- Integrate Scoro with your currently used software to track and monitor all your data in one system.
- Get a complete overview of a client or supplier on one page – from the first “hello” to the final invoice. This includes contact details, linked files, communication history, projects linked plus all quotes, orders and invoices.
- Search, filter and sort your contacts based on configurable tags, categories, location, latest activity, etc.
- Get a visual overview of your sales funnel and define closing probability rates for each stage in your pipeline. Pipeline Report will show weighted averages for future months by stage.
- Compile quotes and send them as beautiful PDF-files in just a few clicks. Turn any quote into a purchase order for a supplier or turn the services on a quote into tasks for your team.