Everything you need for efficient project management
Projects & Tasks
Plan and manage projects, delegate and assign tasks, and track the time spent on work.
Quotes & Billing
Create and send customized quotes and invoices, and automate recurring billing and late payment reminders.
Reporting & Dashboards
Get a quick project overview on a KPI dashboard, and see detailed reports on finances and completed work.
How is Scoro different from other project management systems?
While being easy to use, Scoro is not a simplistic tool – it helps to manage not just your projects but your entire company in one place. Moreover, Scoro’s reporting capabilities are incomparable to any other project management solutions on the market.Schedule a live demo Start a free trial
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects.
- Divide your work into tasks and subtasks – assign and delegate them within the team.
- Schedule meetings in a shared team calendar.
- Set priorities and deadlines to organize your work.
- Share files & collaborate.
- Manage project budgets and timeline.
- Track the time spent on tasks and meetings and compare with actual hours.
- Create and send professional quotes and invoices.
- Turn your proposals into projects and tasks in a single click.
- Create invoices based on your quotes and work reports.
- Set multi-currency custom rates based on users, clients or projects.
- Set up automated overdue reminders and get paid on time.
- Get a complete overview of each project's profitability.
- See work reports that you can customize by dates, users, projects or accounts.
- Get project status reports that show how much work has been planned or completed, and the time left unscheduled.
- Know exactly how well your team is utilized, and what their time is spent on.
- Add your key metrics and information to a KPI dashboard for a one-click overview of your team's work.