Everything you need for efficient project management
Projects & Tasks
Plan and manage projects, delegate and assign tasks, and track the time spent on work.
Quotes & Billing
Create and send customized quotes and invoices, and automate recurring billing and late payment reminders.
Reporting & Dashboards
Get a quick project overview on a KPI dashboard, and see detailed reports on finances and completed work.
How is Scoro different from other project management systems?
While being easy to use, Scoro is not a simplistic tool – it helps to manage not just your projects but your entire company in one place. Moreover, Scoro’s reporting capabilities are incomparable to any other project management solutions on the market.Request demo
See exactly how your projects are doing and what are the next steps.
- Get a complete overview of any project on one page, including time spent and billed, planned tasks and meetings, invoices and expenses, comments and files.
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects.
- See everyone's schedule in a shared team calendar and know what they're working on.
- Assign and delegate tasks within the team.
- Give your team rights-based access to joint projects.
Get a complete overview of a client – from the first “hello” to the final invoice.
- Create a company-wide contact base, and manage proposals in a pipeline view for effective communication and billing.
- Everything you need to know about a customer or supplier is on one page – linked projects and files, communication history, sent invoices, quotes, and related users.
- Track both the actual and billable time spent on a project or a client – and transfer the hours to an invoice.
- Automate late invoice reminders, scheduled and recurring invoicing – and get paid on time.
Make decisions based on facts, not gut-feeling.
- Get a complete overview of each project's profitability.
- Track your project's performance and important KPIs on a beautiful dashboard with real-time data.
- See work reports on billable and non-billable work, delegated and unassigned tasks, completed jobs, missed deadlines, etc.
- Know exactly how well your team is utilized, and what their time is spent on.