Project management software for productive teams
Manage your projects, resources, contacts, and billing—all in one comprehensive system.
Get started for free. No credit card required.Request demo
Stop using and paying for 6+ different tools
Schedule tasks, manage team's utilization and get a real-time project overview on one page.
Create and send invoices in a few clicks. Automate recurring billing and late payment reminders.
Get a thorough overview of your team's results, sales, expenses and budgets - all on one detailed dashboard.
Work more efficiently
Keep up with every project from start to finish.
- Get a complete overview of any project on one page, including time spent and billed, planned tasks and meetings, invoices and expenses, comments and files.
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects, assign and delegate tasks, and give your team rights-based access to joint projects.
- See everyone's schedule in a shared team calendar and know what they're working on.
- Real-time Gantt charts enable you to see the impact logged hours, unexpected changes, or delays have on your planned timeline and resource availability.
Get a complete overview of a client – from the first “hello” to the final invoice.
- Create a company-wide contact base, and manage proposals in a pipeline view for effective communication and billing.
- Everything you need to know about a customer or supplier is on one page – linked projects and files, communication history, sent invoices, quotes, and related users.
- Track both the actual and billable time spent on a project or a client – and transfer the hours to an invoice.
- Automate late invoice reminders, scheduled and recurring invoicing – and get paid on time.
Make decisions based on facts, not gut feeling.
- Get a complete overview of each project's profitability.
- Track your project's performance and important KPIs on a beautiful dashboard with real-time data.
- See work reports on billable and non-billable work, delegated and unassigned tasks, completed jobs, missed deadlines, etc.
- Know exactly how well your team is utilized, and what their time is spent on.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.