Project Management Software for Service Businesses
Sell, plan, track, and bill your time in a single system, and gain total visibility across your projects and teams.
Get started for free. No credit card required.
Control your projects from one place:
Standardize processes from quoting to invoicing, automate admin tasks, and shift your focus to value-added work.
Ensure efficient skill and time usage, balance workloads, and set realistic project delivery timelines.
Compare estimates with actual results and ensure your projects progress on time and within budget.
Streamline sales efforts
- Build proposals for clients and estimate project delivery costs in one view.
- Get a clear overview of your sales funnel and quoting progress.
Forecast revenue and act promptly if you need to find more business opportunities.
Plan delivery and resources
- Turn approved proposals into complete project plans in a few clicks.
- Create project delivery timelines and assign tasks based on capacity.
- Use the utilization forecast to make hiring decisions to meet growing demand.
Act on real-time insights
- Follow project timelines with Gantt chart and share it with stakeholders for progress updates.
- Compare estimated income and cost with actual results to ensure you stay within the budget.
- Stay on top of your portfolio, see what's performing well, and address what needs your attention.
Make sure you're profitable
- Convert quotes or completed activities into invoices in just a few clicks.
- Manage finances in multiple currencies, and accept payments quickly and securely.
- Evaluate which services, projects, or clients drive your profits and what eats into your margins.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.
Monica Fernandez, COOMallol Arquitectos
Scoro has ensured my team is not overworked, resources are used optimally, and less time is wasted on project management confusion.