Get better project results
Project ManagementPlan and manage projects, create and assign tasks, and track time spent on tasks or projects.
Quotes & BillingCreate and send customized quotes and invoices, and automate recurring billing and late payment reminders.
Real-time ReportingGet a quick project overview on a KPI dashboard, or see detailed reports on finances and completed work.
Get a 360-degree overview of your projects.No more shuffling between spreadsheets, emails, or countless tools. Plan and track your projects from start to finish – all in one place.
Manage projects and track time.
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects.
- Divide your work into tasks and subtasks.
- Assign and delegate tasks within the team.
- Schedule meetings in a shared team calendar.
- Set priorities and deadlines to organize your work.
- Share files & collaborate.
- Manage project budgets and timeline.
- Track the time spent on tasks and meetings.
Send standardized quotes and invoices in a few clicks.
- Create and send professional quotes and invoices.
- Turn your proposals into projects and tasks in a single click.
- Create invoices based on your quotes and work reports.
- Set multi-currency custom rates based on users, clients or projects.
- Set up automated overdue reminders and get paid on time.
- Get a complete overview of each project's profitability.
View real-time reports on every aspect of your work.
- See work reports that you can customize by dates, users, projects or accounts.
- Get project progress reports that show how much work has been planned or completed, and the time left unscheduled.
- View real-time financial reports on sales, quotes, and orders.
- Add your key metrics and information to a KPI dashboard for a one-click overview of your teamwork.
Trusted by 10,000+ usersin 30 countries.
Instead of using five different tools to plan projects, track your time, contact clients, and compile invoices, you can use a single solution – Scoro.
Scoro is so comprehensive it helps you manage every aspect of your company – projects, clients, and billing.
You don’t have to change the way you work. You can customize almost any aspect of Scoro to fit your workflow.
We spent a long time looking at different solutions but chose Scoro because it offered everything we needed at a cost-effective price.Bill Page