Stop using and paying for 6+ different tools
Schedule jobs, track team's utilization and get a real-time project overview on one page.
Create and send invoices based on work done in a few clicks. Automate recurring billing and late payment reminders.
Get a really detailed overview of your team's results, sales, costs and budgets - all on one beautiful dashboard.
How is Scoro different from other project management software?
While being easy to use, Scoro is not a simplistic tool – it helps you manage not just projects but your entire company in one place. Moreover, Scoro’s reporting capabilities are incomparable to any other project management solution on the market.Get a free demo Start your free trial
Work more efficiently
See exactly how your projects are doing and what are the next steps.
- Get a complete overview of any project on one page, including time spent and billed, planned tasks and meetings, invoices and expenses, comments and files.
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects.
- See everyone's schedule in a shared team calendar and know what they're working on.
- Assign and delegate tasks within the team.
- Give your team rights-based access to joint projects.
Get a complete overview of a client – from the first “hello” to the final invoice.
- Create a company-wide contact base, and manage proposals in a pipeline view for effective communication and billing.
- Everything you need to know about a customer or supplier is on one page – linked projects and files, communication history, sent invoices, quotes, and related users.
- Track both the actual and billable time spent on a project or a client – and transfer the hours to an invoice.
- Automate late invoice reminders, scheduled and recurring invoicing – and get paid on time.
Make decisions based on facts, not gut-feeling.
- Get a complete overview of each project's profitability.
- Track your project's performance and important KPIs on a beautiful dashboard with real-time data.
- See work reports on billable and non-billable work, delegated and unassigned tasks, completed jobs, missed deadlines, etc.
- Know exactly how well your team is utilized, and what their time is spent on.