Stop using and paying for 6+ different tools
Schedule tasks, manage team's utilization and get a real-time project overview on one page.
Create and send invoices based on work completed in a few clicks. Automate recurring billing and late payment reminders.
Get a thorough overview of your team's results, sales, expenses and budgets - all on one complete dashboard.
How is Scoro different from other online project management software?
While being easy to use, Scoro is not a simplistic tool – it helps you manage not just projects but your entire company in one place. Moreover, Scoro’s reporting capabilities are incomparable to any other project management solution on the market.
See exactly how your projects are doing and what are the next steps.
- Get a complete overview of any project on one page, including time spent and billed, planned tasks and meetings, invoices and expenses, comments and files.
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects.
- See everyone's schedule in a shared team calendar and know what they're working on.
- Assign and delegate tasks within the team.
- Give your team rights-based access to joint projects.
Get a complete overview of a client – from the first “hello” to the final invoice.
- Create a company-wide contact base, and manage proposals in a pipeline view for effective communication and billing.
- Everything you need to know about a customer or supplier is on one page – linked projects and files, communication history, sent invoices, quotes, and related users.
- Track both the actual and billable time spent on a project or a client – and transfer the hours to an invoice.
- Automate late invoice reminders, scheduled and recurring invoicing – and get paid on time.
Make decisions based on facts, not gut-feeling.
- Get a complete overview of each project's profitability.
- Track your project's performance and important KPIs on a beautiful dashboard with real-time data.
- See work reports on billable and non-billable work, delegated and unassigned tasks, completed jobs, missed deadlines, etc.
- Know exactly how well your team is utilized, and what their time is spent on.