Become a planning pro with work management software
Deliver client work on time by scheduling and tracking
your team’s projects and tasks in one place.
Manage priorities, get a detailed overview of team utilization,
and optimize activities to improve efficiency.
Try Scoro free for 14 days - no credit card, no obligation.
Plan, manage and analyze projects - all in one place
Smash your project goals
Boost productivity by managing projects, priorities and deadlines - and assigning work - all within a shared team calendar
Get a comprehensive real-time overview of team activities and progress - and make overbooking a thing of the past
Make smarter decisions
Use customized dashboards to track and analyze KPIs, automatically generate project reports, and get to the insights faster
Helping you plan projects with ease
For busy agency environments with multiple stakeholders - and projects with multiple moving parts - Scoro provides the perfect overview. Manage all your projects in one place, plan your work and time efficiently, and create a unified timeline of team activities.Book a demo
Manage more than just projects
- Plan, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects - and assign tasks to your team
- Track billable and non-billable time spent on clients, projects, related tasks and meetings - all in one place
- Schedule tasks and meetings in a shared team calendar to keep everyone in the loop and avoid potential overbooking
Work smarter with real-time data
- Get a real-time overview of team utilization and resource gaps
- Use project progress reports to see how much work has been planned, completed or unscheduled.
- Avoid runaway projects that go over budget with a clear view of project overheads vs billables
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.
Monica Fernandez, COOMallol Arquitectos
Scoro has ensured my team is not overworked, resources are used optimally, and less time is wasted on project management confusion.