Unlike Targetprocess, Scoro doesn’t stop at work management. Manage every aspect of your business, including teams, projects, CRM, sales and finances – all in one place.
Get started for free. No credit card required.Request demo
3 reasons why productive teams love Scoro
Manage everything in one place
Say goodbye to switching between different tools – Scoro brings your project management, quoting, and billing together in one place.
Farewell, messy spreadsheets
Bring quotes, clients, projects, and invoicing together in one solution. Track time, and bill for completed work in a few clicks.
Track KPIs and real-time data
Monitor your work, projects, and relevant KPIs on a real-time dashboard. Create reports and optimize your work.
Scoro vs Targetprocess
Which product is best for managing your projects?
Shared team calendar
Time & budget tracking
Sales pipeline management
Project from quote
Work more efficiently
Get a 360-overview from start to finish
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects, and assign tasks within the team.
- Keep up with the details of each project, such as planned and past activities, time spent and billed, income and expenses, and more – all in one view.
- Manage all your contacts in Scoro, and get an overview of each quote's and project's profitability.
- Compile quotes and invoices as personalized PDFs in just a few clicks.
Structured data at your fingertips
- Forget about double data entry, spreadsheets, and endless email threads. Keep everyone on the same page by using the same solution.
- Enterprise-level reports covering every aspect of your business are automatically compiled and fully customizable.
- Build, bookmark, and share reports and views across Scoro that dynamically display relevant data based on user permissions.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.
Monica Fernandez, COOMallol Arquitectos
Scoro has ensured my team is not overworked, resources are used optimally, and less time is wasted on project management confusion.