Three reasons why sales teams prefer Scoro over Salesforce
Best value for money
Get more done in one advanced digital workspace instead of paying for and shuffling between 6+ tools.
Packed with features
Manage contacts, projects, and tasks, compile quotes and invoices, collaborate and automate reporting.
Scoro is built to fit your workflow. Integrate with the apps you're using today and save valuable time.
Scoro vs SalesforceWhich CRM solution fits your business?
|Price (user/month, for teams of over 5 users)||from $26||from $75|
Supercharge your sales process
- Create a company-wide contact base and manage proposals in a pipeline view for effective communication and billing.
- Track individual and team sales targets, as well as sales budgets using customizable dashboards.
- Add your key metrics and information to a KPI dashboard for a one-click overview of your sales process.
- View real-time financial reports on sales, quotes, orders and compare two periods to see trends over time.
Your customers, just a click away
- Forget about double data entry, spreadsheets, and endless email threads. Keep everyone on the same page by using the same solution.
- Get a 360-degree overview of each customer on one page – including contact details, projects, files, quotes, communication history and invoices.
- Create and send quotes and invoices to new and existing clients, and automate your sales process with recurring billing.
- Standardize and simplify quoting using client profiles, standard quotes, and custom multi-currency rate cards.