Manage every aspect of your work.
Projects & TasksGo beyond simple project planning and collaboration, and manage your projects hour-by-hour.
CRM & BillingPrevent lost revenue and slow billing cycles by logging your time, and bill for completed work in a few clicks.
Reports & AnalysisGet a complete overview of your business with real-time reports that you can break down by time, user, project or account.
Streamline yourbusiness processesProfessional services automation software will save you hundreds of hours spent on documentation and meetings.
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects, and link them with clients or quotes for a seamless overview of your work.
- Divide your work into tasks or subtasks, and delegate tasks within the team.
- Set priorities and deadlines to organize your work.
- Review projects in a 360-degree project view, and see your scheduled tasks and meetings, time spent and billed, related invoices and expenses, and files.
- Get paid for every minute worked by logging both actual and billable time spent on tasks, projects, and meetings.
- Compile and send quotes and invoices as beautiful PDF files.
- Send invoices in a few clicks with pre-designed templates; and issue sales, prepayment and credit invoices.
- Get a complete overview of each project's profitability.
- Add your key metrics and information to a KPI dashboard for a one-click overview of your teamwork.
- See work reports that you can customize by dates, users, projects or accounts.
- Get real-time reports on every aspect of your work, and use the knowledge to improve the way you work.
- See reports on budget deficit and surplus, accounting dimensions, balance sheets, and real-time sales margin estimation.
Empowering 10,000+ usersin 30 countries.
Scoro gives you the features to manage every aspect of your work – projects, tasks, and calendar.
No more switching between five different tools, tens of spreadsheets and emails.
Not interested in changing the way you work? We thought so! You can customize almost any aspect of Scoro to fit your workflow.
Before Scoro, we used five separate applications that left us in the dark regarding the whole business picture.Jonathan Lee