Tired of shuffling between spreadsheets?
Get an overview of who is working on what, and see real-time reports on your team's performance.
Real-time sales results
What's the revenue growth this month? Who has sold the most? Get instant answers to all your sales questions.
Make data-backed decisions based on real-time financial reports on sales, costs and budgets.
How is Scoro different from other KPI Dashboard software?
While being easy to use, Scoro is not a simplistic tool – it helps to manage your entire company in one place. Moreover, Scoro’s reporting capabilities are incomparable to any other work management solution on the market.Schedule a live demo Start a free trial
Work more efficiently
Get an instant overview of your business.
- Oversee every aspect of your company's performance on one dashboard.
- Customize your dashboard with unlimited widgets, metrics, etc. to track every KPI.
- Display important metrics such as planned work, upcoming meetings, crossed budgets, etc.
- Integrate Scoro with your currently used software to track and monitor all your data in one system.
Stay on top of your finances, in real-time.
- Oversee every aspect of your team's sales performance on one dashboard.
- Display all the important data such as sales results month over month, team's leaderboard, crossed budgets, etc.
- Get an instant overview of a customer on one page – linked projects and files, communication history, sent invoices, quotes, and related users.
- Get a visual overview of your sales funnel and define closing probability rates for each stage in your pipeline. Pipeline Report will show weighted averages for future months by stage.
- Compare two periods to see trends over time.
Manage your team's time more efficiently.
- Keep track of your team's important KPIs such as current projects, upcoming meetings, crossed deadlines, etc.
- Get an overview of who is working on what and track both actual and billable time.
- Manage everyone's schedule on a shared team calendar.
- Set permissions for each user to limit access to specific information or certain projects.