Get a real-time overview of your important KPIs on sales,
work and financial metrics, and make data-driven decisions
to grow your business.
Get started for free. No credit card required.Request demo
Get a complete overview of your company
Real-time sales results
What's the revenue growth this month? Who has sold the most? See all sales KPIs in real time.
Who's working on what? Is the team fully utilized? Get an overview of your team's performance on one page.
What are the budgeted vs actual results? Who's in the list of debtors? Track your finances in one place.
How does Scoro's executive dashboard benefit your business?
Scoro enables you to manage and track everything about your team and business in one digital workspace, in real time. And with customizable dashboards, interlinked data, automated reports and forecasting, you have more time to focus on what's most important.Request demo
A complete overview of real-time results
- Oversee every aspect of your company's performance on one dashboard.
- Display all the important data such as sales results, planned work, upcoming meetings, crossed budgets and more.
- Customize your dashboard with unlimited widgets and metrics to track every KPI.
- Integrate Scoro with your currently used software to track and monitor all your data in one system.
Say goodbye messy spreadsheets and scattered data
- Get a full overview of how your team is utilized, and detect and solve potential bottlenecks.
- Be in charge of your finances and view reports on budget deficit and surplus, accounting dimensions, balance sheets, and real-time sales margin estimation.
- View real-time reports on sales, quotes, and orders – and compare two periods to see trends over time.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.
Monica Fernandez, COOMallol Arquitectos
Scoro has ensured my team is not overworked, resources are used optimally, and less time is wasted on project management confusion.