Get a complete overview of your company
Real-time Sales ResultsWhat's the revenue growth this month? Who has sold the most? See all sales KPIs in real time.
Teamwork OverviewWho's is working on what? Is the team fully utilized? Get an overview of your team's performance on one page.
Up-to-date FinancesWhat are the budgeted vs actual results? Who's in the list of debtors? Get an instant oveview of your finances.
Know exactly what is going on in the business.No need to bother your accountant or spend hours at meetings to get the latest updates.
- Oversee every aspect of your company's performance on one dashboard.
- Display all the important data such as sales results, planned work, upcoming meetings, crossed budgets, etc.
- Customize your dashboard with unlimited widgets, metrics, etc. to track every KPI.
- Integrate Scoro with your currently used software to track and monitor all your data in one system.
- Get a full overview of how your team is spending their time.
- Be in charge of your finances and view reports on budget deficit and surplus, accounting dimensions, balance sheets, and real-time sales margin estimation.
- View real-time reports on sales, quotes, and orders - and compare two periods to see trends over time.
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects.
- See everyone's schedule in a shared team calendar and know what everyone's working on.
- Assign and delegate tasks within the team and set priorities and deadlines to organize your work.
- Manage your quotes and contracts all in one place. Get a complete overview of every customer.
- Automate your billing and track expenses.
TRUSTED BY 10,000+ USERSIN 30 COUNTRIES.
Many executives spend countless hours logging into business systems and running reports. Scoro gives you a real-time overview of every aspect of your company in a few clicks.
Thanks to that, you don't need to shuffle between five different tools to get an overview of your company's finances, work, and clients.
This saves you more than 50% of the time that you're currently spending on reporting, meetings, and double data entry.
Scoro's highly customizable system matches perfectly with our company’s structure and gives a real-time overview of our work, sales and finances.Bart de Wilde