Stop shuffling between e-mails, different tools, and spreadsheets
Before the event
Plan and delegate tasks, schedule meetings, share files - and keep everyone informed and up-to-date.
During the event
Manage expenses and budgets, collaborate with your team, and have every important contact in reach.
After the event
Automate recurring billing and late payment reminders. Get real-time reporting on performance, costs and budgets - all on one complete dashboard.
How is Scoro different from other event management software?
While being easy to use, Scoro is not a simplistic tool – it helps you manage not just projects but your entire company in one place. Moreover, Scoro’s reporting capabilities are incomparable to any other event management solution on the market.Get a free demo Start your free trial
- Keep everyone up to date with shared calendar and schedules.
- Manage everything about your event on one page, including proposals, tasks, budget, and contact information.
- Create tasks, assign them to one or more users, set due dates and attach notes and files.
- Keep track of your event's overall budget, costs and projected income.
- Track time spent on tasks, clients, or meetings, and know exactly how much time is spent on planning every event.
- Store and organize your clients', vendors', and business contacts' information - and never lose track of any conversation or a document.
- Build detailed branded proposals in a few clicks.
- Turn a proposal into an invoice with a single click.
- Create templates for proposals you use repeatedly.
- Track leads in a pipeline view, and never lose an opportunity.
- Create customized invoices, and send them directly to your clients.
- Compile invoices based on time spent on clients or events.
- Set-up automated overdue reminders, and stop chasing debtors.
- View all the important information on a real-time dashboard: planned events, upcoming meetings, scheduled tasks, etc.
- Compile thorough work reports based on time spent, tasks finished, or financials.