Everything you need to plan memorable events.
Before the eventPlan and delegate tasks, schedule meetings, share files - and keep everyone informed and up-to-date.
During the eventManage expenses and budgets, collaborate with your team, and have every important contact in reach.
After the eventAutomatically compile thorough reports, create and send invoices in a few clicks - and get paid for your hard work.
Stop planning your events on spreadsheets.Manage everything in one collaborative system - events, contacts, proposals, billing, and reporting.
- Keep everyone up do date with shared calendar and schedules.
- Manage everything about your event on one page, including proposals, tasks, budget, and contact information.
- Create tasks, assign them to one or more users, set due dates and attach notes and files.
- Keep track of your event's overall budget, costs and projected income.
- Track time spent on tasks, clients, or meetings, and know exactly how much time is spent on planning every event.
- Store and organize your clients', vendors', and business contacts' information - and never lose track of any conversation or a document.
- Build detailed branded proposals in a few clicks.
- Turn a proposal into an invoice in a single click.
- Create templates for proposals you use repeatedly.
- Track leads in a pipeline view, and never lose an opportunity.
- Create customized invoices, and send them directly to your clients.
- Compile invoices based on time spent on clients or events.
- Set-up automated overdue reminders, and stop chasing debtors.
- View all the important information on a real-time dashboard: planned events, upcoming meetings, scheduled tasks, etc.
- Compile thorough work reports based on time spent, tasks finished, or financials.
Loved by 10,000+ users all over the world.
Scoro's all-in-one event management software is built to help you bring structure to your event planning – from the first proposal to the final invoice.
Thanks to that you can save more than 55% of the time that you're currently spending on reporting, meetings, and double data entry.
You don’t have to change the way you work. You can customize almost any aspect of Scoro to fit your workflow.
We spent a long time looking at different solutions but chose Scoro because it offered everything we needed at a cost effective price.Bill Page