Stop shuffling between 6+ different tools and spreadsheets
Schedule work, assign tasks and get an instant visual overview of everyone’s workload.
Manage everything one page, including time spent and billed, planned tasks and meetings, invoices and expenses, comments and files.
Automate billing & reporting
Log your time and bill for completed work in a few clicks. Get real-time reporting on performance, costs and budgets - all on one complete dashboard.
How is Scoro different from other creative project management software?
While being easy to use, Scoro is not a simplistic tool – it helps you manage not just projects but your entire company in one place. Moreover, Scoro’s reporting capabilities are incomparable to any other project management solution on the market.Request demo
Manage creative projects with ease.
- Get a 360-degree overview of any project on one page, including time spent and billed, planned tasks and meetings, invoices and expenses, comments and files.
- Assign and delegate tasks within the team.
- Share files & collaborate.
- Give your team rights-based access to joint projects.
- See how your projects are doing in real time - what is completed, billed, or left to do.
Plan and use your time more efficiently.
- Log both actual and billable time spent on tasks, projects, and meetings – and see where your and your team's time is going.
- Get an instant visual overview of everyone’s workload, realistic deadlines, potential overbookings & available slots.
- Schedule meetings in a shared team calendar, and link all events to projects and customers for a complete overview.
Say goodbye to messy timesheets and save countless hours.
- Stop shuffling between spreadsheets and multiple tools, and find important data in a few clicks.
- Track your project's performance and important KPIs on a beautiful dashboard with real-time data.
- All completed tasks are compiled into thorough work reports, that you can break down by team members, clients, projects, and activities.
- No more timesheets! Everyone’s calendar events and tasks are automatically added to their work reports.
- Track the time spent on tasks and projects – and bill your customers accordingly.