We’re putting together a new team and looking for Support Engineers to join. You will be the bridge between our engineering and customer support teams to help them solve customer technical issues. If you have an excellent technical understanding, problem-solving mindset, and good communication skills, send your application and become one of us!
Your responsibilities include:
- Working with the customer support team on resolving customers’ technical issues.
- Handling customer data (data checks in DBs, fixes/merges/deletions, restoring data from backups, etc.).
- Debugging and confirming technical customer-specific errors, reporting these to developers, and follow-up on fixes.
- Handling some imports/exports.
- Creating custom fields for customers.
- Stock options package to all our employees.
- Flexibility in how, when, and where you work as we trust that you choose the best and most efficient way for your work-life blend.
- Well-being perks, mental health services, 3 health days (that you can also use as an additional vacation) and extra loyalty days depending on your tenure.
- A clear career path system to support vertical or horizontal growth and steps needed to be taken.
- A cozy working space in Tallinn downtown with a selection of drinks, snacks and an atmosphere flooded with humor and sarcasm, and of course – great team events and trainings.
- Individual budget for purchasing books or participating in online courses.
- A chance to work on improving an industry-leading platform that is used globally by 1000+ companies in over 60 countries and experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing tech company.
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- Working experience in support engineering or similar role.
- Technical background, good knowledge of SQL databases and web internals.
- Demonstrated communication skills to handle the communication between customer support and the engineering team, and seldomly with customers for technical clarifications.
- A structured approach to your work and a problem-solving mindset.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
You get extra points for:
- Having a degree in IT or alike
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.