Customer Support Specialist
If you have an undying need to help customers, consider yourself tech-savvy/smart/patient, and want to work at a fast-growing international scale-up, then this job is for you.
Read more about Scoro’s SOS Division!
Your responsibilities include:
- Keeping our worldwide customers happy by finding solutions to their issues and answers to their questions;
- Working closely and following up where needed with other teams at Scoro to fulfil customer requests;
- Understand the business challenges of our customers, find gaps in their workflows and recommend ways to get the most value out of using Scoro;
- Guiding and educating the users of Scoro in a friendly, patient, and enthusiastic manner via email;
- Gathering and evaluating customer feedback to constantly improve existing processes and Scoro in general.
- 4-day work week without compressed hours and no change in salary;
- Stock options package to all our employees;
- Autonomy in how, when, and where you work;
- Paid medical days;
- Well-being perks & mental health services;
- Individual budget for books or courses & access to the Udemy learning platform;
- A cozy (and animal-friendly) working space with a free flow of snacks and drinks;
- Help with setting up a home office when working fully remote;
- Atmosphere flooded with humor and, of course – great team events and trainings;
- Annual global events in Estonia;
- Thorough onboarding, personal mentor & vertical and horizontal growth opportunities;
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
- Salary based on the experience 1600 – 1750 eur/gross.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Estonian/Latvian;
- Previous experience in customer support-related roles;
- Dedication to offering the best customer support possible and you’re ready to go the extra mile;
- A creative problem-solving mindset to understand complicated customers’ needs and find the best solution;
- An interest in technical details;
- A patient and friendly personality, and are great to work with;
- The capability of managing and prioritizing your time and tasks;
- Readiness to work in shifts (7:00 – 15:00; 9:00 – 17:00; 13:00 – 21:00).
You get extra points for:
- Being passionate about improving the way people work;
- Your desire to contribute to building world-class business software.
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.