The ideal candidate will have a successful and proven background in leading strategic sales and revenue efforts, ideally in a fast-growing company. The person will be part of the executive team reporting to the CEO. This role represents a significant growth opportunity for the person who can successfully drive the sales strategy and manage the sales team as the company scales internationally.
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, which helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have more than 10 000 users in 30 countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe, dedicated to helping companies bring structure to their work.
Your responsibilities include
- Recruiting, developing and leading a team of high performing sales professionals.
- Taking a hands-on lead position in developing and implementing repeatable sales processes.
- Finding ways and initiatives to consistently optimize the bottom end of the funnel.
- Accurately forecasting revenue growth through analyzing key metrics around the sales pipeline.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Working closely with the marketing team to identify opportunities/competition and strategize on ways to further drive growth.
- A job that is interesting, versatile and challenging.
- A team of young, supportive and smart-working people to work with.
- A chance to contribute to both business and product development.
- A chance to grow your role with the company as we scale.
- Flexible working hours at a downtown office.
- Competitive health and sports benefits.
- Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humour, a free flow of excellent coffee, snacks and fruits and of course - great team events.
We expect you to have
- Minimum 7 years of experience in sales, preferably some of it from a software company.
- Demonstrated ability of building and leading a team.
- Demonstrated track record of overachieving ambitious targets.
- Skills to develop processes and an ability to work in a rapid growth environment.
- Hands-on approach to sales, change management and a lead-by-example attitude.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English as well as communication, listening and time management skills.
You get extra points for
- Having previous experience from a tech startup.
- Having a degree in business management, marketing or similar.
- Being passionate about improving the way people work.