Head of Finance at Scoro will take on a strategic role in the overall management of the company, with the main task of developing and growing our financial operations.
The day-to-day responsibilities are focused on planning, executing and controlling all finance-related activities, including accounting, forecasting and reporting. Hence, if you enjoy numbers, processes and the thrill that comes with working at a fast-growing startup, then this is the job for you!
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, which helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have more than 10 000 users in 30 countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.
Your responsibilities include
- Overseeing all aspects of the finance, accounting and tax functions of Scoro and it’s subsidiaries.
- Supporting company growth through detailed financial forecasting/budgeting.
- Taking a hands-on lead position of developing and implementing sustainable financial processes.
- Managing outsourced functions such as accounting and auditing.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Providing the management team with advice on financial issues and seeking innovative financial solutions to drive business growth.
- A job that is interesting, versatile and challenging.
- A team of young, supportive and hard-working people to work with.
- A chance to contribute to both business and product development.
- A chance to grow your role with the company as we scale.
- Flexible working hours at a downtown office.
- Competitive health and sports benefits.
- Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humour, a free flow of excellent coffee, snacks and fruits and of course - great team events.
We expect you to have
- At least 2 years of experience in finance/accounting/auditing/business management.
- Degree in accounting or business administration.
- Skills to develop processes and an ability to work in a rapid growth environment.
- High level of written and oral communication skills, including fluency in English.
You get extra points for
- Having previous experience from a tech startup.
- Having previous experience with institutional fundraising.
- Being passionate about improving the way people work.