Customer Success Manager
Our customer success on-demand team is growing, and we are looking for a tech-savvy analytical Customer Success Manager to help our customers better achieve their business goals. Customer Success On-Demand specialists will act as essential support for critical customer issues, leading the post-sales effort in building Success Programs through which we will deliver consistent value to our customers.
If you are passionate about educating people, finding better ways to get things done, and want to work at a fast-growing international SaaS scale-up, this job is for you!
Read more about Scoro’s Global Services Division!
Your responsibilities include:
- Keeping our worldwide customers happy by assisting them if they fall out of engagement cadences, delivering training and personalized support where appropriate to ensure sustained engagement while providing an industry-leading customer experience;
- Collaborating with cross-teams (Sales, Support, Onboarding) to deliver a smooth user journey for our clients, as well as share feedback to ensure we have the right content in place to drive revenue and engagement at scale;
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting on CSAT and NPS scores providing an in-detail overview to the broader Leadership Team;
- Supporting our clients at critical moments in the customer journey to develop a thorough understanding of their needs and coach them on how to leverage our Scoro Platform solution to reach their desired objectives;
- Managing cancellation processes by working closely with internal teams and customers to prevent losing the account, facilitating the completion of the cancellation process, and supporting the documentation;
- Identifying risks and developing backup strategies and contingency plans for resolution;
- Influencing the future lifetime value through high product adoption, customer happiness and overall health scores;
- Understanding our clients’ needs, business specifics and industries;
- Managing a portfolio of Scoro’s customers and owning ultimate responsibility for the customer’s retention and expansion success while preventing churn.
- 4-day work week without compressed hours and no change in salary;
- Stock options package to all our employees;
- Autonomy in how, when, and where you work – we work from home most days and come together in our office once a week;
- 3 paid medical days per year;
- Well-being perks, including a pension plan and mental health services;
- Individual budget for books or courses & access to the Udemy learning platform;
- A cozy (and animal-friendly) working space with a free flow of snacks and drinks;
- Atmosphere flooded with humor and, of course – great team events and trainings;
- Annual global events in Estonia;
- An international team and unique company culture built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- 2+ years experience as a Customer Success Manager or relevant work experience in SaaS, Software, Technology, Product or Project Management related sectors;
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with an excellent command of written and spoken English;
- You have a great analytical and process-driven work ethic while ambitious growth targets are exciting you;
- Analytical mindset with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the value and purpose of the Scoro Platform and the adoption roadmap while educating customers on the Scoro product offerings and services;
- Ability to communicate and explain complex technical lingo and terminology in a simple non-tech manner. Can you explain it to your grandma?;
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to communicate efficiently with multiple teams and stakeholders to drive exponential success for our customers;
- Amazing product demonstration and presentation skills;
- You are a self-motivated problem solver with a creative approach to complex issues, a strong work ethic, coaching skills, and a high energy level who can manage their time independently and prioritize ad-hoc issues.
You get extra points for:
- SaaS industry knowledge or working with SaaS products;
- Experience with ZenDesk and Atlassian;
- Previous experience with working within the Agency sectors and Project Management.
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.