If you’re great at writing kick-ass code, aren’t afraid of databases and want to work and grow at a fast-growing international startup – this is the job for you! It is a perfect opportunity for people who are looking for real technical challenges and desire to be part of the transition in moving to newer technologies and making things better.
Read more about the Engineering division!
Your responsibilities include:
- Writing high-quality, maintainable, and efficient code to further develop and improve Scoro
- Identifying and solving technical problems
- Taking responsibility for the developments you make along with the team of professionals from front-end to designers and product managers to other back end developers
- Mentoring more junior developers to improve and grow their skills
- Taking ownership and driving improvements and initiatives in your team and beyond
- Stock options package to all our employees.
- Flexibility in how, when, and where you work as we trust that you choose the best and most efficient way for your work-life blend.
- Well-being perks, mental health services, 3 health days (that you can also use as an additional vacation) and extra loyalty days depending on your tenure.
- A clear career path system to support vertical or horizontal growth and steps needed to be taken.
- A cozy working space in Riga downtown with a selection of drinks, snacks and an atmosphere flooded with humor and sarcasm, and of course – great team events and trainings.
- Individual budget for purchasing books or participating in online courses.
- A chance to work on improving an industry-leading platform that is used globally by 1000+ companies in over 60 countries and experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing tech company.
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
- Salary based on the experience between 2000 – 3700 euros/gross.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- Working experience in back-end development
- Knowledge of PHP and relational databases (for example MariaDB)
- Ability to write high-quality code, readable and easy to understand, in different programming paradigms, following good design principles and patterns
- Experience with RESTful and/or GraphQL APIs
- Extensive use of unit testing and other higher-level automation testing
- Ability to independently solve complex problems and design and architect software solutions
- Passion for quality and an ability to engineer it at all stages of software development
- Good mentoring skills
- Skills to plan your own time
- Experience working with git
You get extra points for:
- Having a degree in IT
- Experience with NodeJS and Go
- Having a full-stack approach and knowledge of VueJS is a big plus
- Experience with pair programming, TDD and continuous delivery concepts
- Experience with MongoDB
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.