Account Executive (Mid-Market, EMEA)
If you’re a result-oriented sales expert with a proven track record, hungry for bringing in real results and exceeding expectations, then this is the job for you! You will be focusing on EMEA mid-market reporting directly to the Head of Sales EMEA.
Get an overview of Scoro’s Sales Division from our blog.
Your responsibilities include:
- Qualifying, presenting, promoting, and selling Scoro’s products and service;
- Utilizing both your own professional sales skills & Scoro’s proven methodology to create value propositions aimed at the key decision-makers and personas;
- Being accountable for your territory and your annual quota by building and following your own tactical and activity-based plan (SMART-based objectives);
- Developing and actively pursuing a list of specifically targeted prospects, creating individual action plans;
- Working closely with our global Marketing & BDR/SDR teams in generating and tracking new pipelines to continue expanding the reach of the business;
- Collaborating with internal teams including Solution Engineering, Onboarding, Marketing, and Product Marketing to develop and implement new sales strategies;
- Maintaining in-depth product, industry & competitor knowledge;
- Using all tools available, including social media, to remain relevant & expand your professional prospecting network.
- 4-day work week without compressed hours and no change in salary;
- Stock options package to all our employees;
- Autonomy in how, when, and where you work – we work from home most days and come together in our Shoreditch office once a week;
- 3 paid medical days per year;
- Well-being perks, including a pension plan and mental health services;
- A clear career path process to support your growth, regular coaching and being part of Scoro Sales Academy;
- Individual budget for books or courses & access to the Udemy learning platform;
- A cozy (and animal-friendly) working space with a free flow of snacks and drinks;
- Help with setting up a home office when working fully remote;
- Atmosphere flooded with humor and of course – great team events and trainings;
- Annual global events in Estonia;
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience;
- Experience selling to SMB & mid-market accounts;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
- Passion for sales and demonstrable experience in over achievement of quota;
- A desire to learn and embrace the Scoro coaching culture;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Passion for all things technical and software;
- Excellent communication, listening, and time management skills;
You get extra points for:
- Being passionate about improving the way people work;
- Your desire to contribute to building world-class business software.
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.