Plan and track your budgets with ease, and get a real-time overview of your company's financial performance with Scoro's business management and budgeting software.
Get started for free. No credit card required.
Say farewell to shuffling between messy spreadsheets
Drive success by analyzing forecasts or budgets against revenue, costs, profit, deals and more.
Streamline the way you work by controlling all your sales and purchase invoices in one place.
Discover opportunities through enterprise-level reporting and powerful real-time dashboards.
How is Scoro different from other budgeting software?
While being easy to use, Scoro is not a simplistic tool – it helps you manage not just budgets but your entire company in one place. Moreover, Scoro’s reporting capabilities are incomparable to any other budgeting solution on the market.Book a demo
Plan and track your budgets with ease
- Create a separate budget for each project and track it against actual income and expenses.
- Compare several budget scenarios against actual revenue costs or profit – and get forecasts based on scheduled invoices and booked deals.
- Integrate Scoro with your accounting software to keep your financial data up-to-date and get a complete overview.
Get a real-time overview and make smart decisions
- Stop shuffling between spreadsheets and multiple tools, and find important data in a few clicks.
- Monitor your company's financial performance and see reports on budget deficit and surplus, accounting dimensions, balance sheets, and real-time sales margin estimation.
- Use a real-time KPI dashboard to see all your important KPIs and metrics on one page, including budgets, expenses, sent and paid invoices.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.
Monica Fernandez, COOMallol Arquitectos
Scoro has ensured my team is not overworked, resources are used optimally, and less time is wasted on project management confusion.