22 Best KPI Dashboard Software & Tools. Reviewed.
KPI DASHBOARD is an irreplaceable tool for any business manager. By collecting, grouping, organising, and visualising the company’s important metrics, it provides a quick overview of the company’s performance, well-being, and expected growth.
By using KPI dashboards, organisations can access their success indicators in real time and make informed decisions that help them achieve long-term goals.
There’s a number of KPI dashboard software solutions on the market. From simple metric-tracking tools to advanced business intelligence solutions.
Finding the right KPI dashboard suitable for your company can be a headache, so we did the hard work for you and selected 22 of the best solutions on the market.
Every KPI dashboard software listed here:
- Is relatively easy to use with little setup time
- Has unique features that stand out from other KPI dashboard software
- Is by a trustworthy provider, with regular updates and high security
Scoro KPI dashboard software lets you oversee every aspect of your business on one (or several) dashboards – and keep track of your project, work, and financial KPIs in real time.
- Integrate Scoro with your currently used software to track and monitor all your data in one system.
- Oversee every aspect of your company’s performance: projects, budgets, sales, forecasts, team’s performance, etc.
- Customize your dashboard with unlimited widgets, metrics, etc. to track every KPI.
- Set permissions for each user to limit access to specific information.
- Compare two periods to see trends over time.
What’s interesting about this tool: Instead of using several different tools to manage work, track finances, plan projects or compile reports, you can use a single solution – Scoro.
Pricing: From $26 user/month
Datapine lets you visualise and monitor your most relevant KPIs in a single place.
- Advanced analytics
- Custom formulas
- Automated reporting
- Interactive dashboards
- Intelligent alarms
What’s interesting about this tool: Datapine discovers new relationships and detect trends to take the guesswork out of your business decisions.
Pricing: From $249 month + $55 user/month
InetSoft is an analytic dashboard & reporting software backed by data mashup with big data scalability.
- Professional atomic data block modelling
- End-user data mashup on the web
- Embedded dashboarding
- Dashboard and visualisation annotations
- A high-performance, secure infrastructure
What’s interesting about this tool: InetSoft is powerful data mashup software that enables a fast and flexible transformation of data from disparate sources, which can either supplement or obviate a data warehouse solution.
Pricing: On request
Tableau helps the world’s largest organisations unleash the power of their most valuable assets: their data and their people.
- Get up and running in minutes and seamlessly add users as your needs grow.
- Automatically refresh data from web apps like Google Analytics or Salesforce.
- Give external teams, partners, and clients simple and secure access to analytics.
- Empower site admins to easily manage authentication and permissions for users, content, and data.
What’s interesting about this tool: Tableau is a great solution for companies who have clients with a few users and who need to deploy solutions in multiple organizations—and who don’t have the infrastructure to create their own server installation.
Pricing: $42 user/month (billed annually)
- Powerful and flexible KPI dashboards
- Standard and customizable KPI Reports
- Shareable reports, dashboards and analytics
- Streamlined KPI analytics
What’s interesting about this tool: SimpleKPI lets you tailor your dashboards and reports to your branding.
Smartsheet links with third-party apps like Tableau, Excel, Qlik Sense, QlikView, and others – allowing you to deliver powerful data visibility and insights via the tools you already use.
- Share your work with other team members, or simply collaborate on a specific task.
- Set automated alerts to remind you (and others on your team) about upcoming tasks and approaching deadlines.
- Give teams a more visual way to work, communicate, and collaborate.
- Get a quick, visual status of their top projects, see summary reports on goals, view important deadlines, and follow links to key information.
What’s interesting about this tool: Smartsheet is trusted by over 50% of the Fortune 500.
Pricing: From $15 month/user for teams
Check out this Smartsheet alternative!
Bilbeo uses scoring and advanced data visualisation to auto-populate your business dashboard with intuitive drill-down capabilities.
- Smart alerts
- Leading indicators algorithm
- Custom reports
- Unlimited dashboards
What’s interesting about this tool: No setup required from the user. No design. No coding. Just automatic KPI dashboard that provides a unified view of your business and saves you time and efforts.
Pricing: From $49 user/month
Databox gets everyone focused on the metrics that matter – in the office, the hall, or at meetings.
- Set time-bound, numeric goals and track progress automatically.
- Create beautiful reports with no coding required.
- Beautifully designed mobile apps
What’s interesting about this tool: Marketing agency or consultant? Automate your client reporting to stop wasting time cutting and pasting your reports together, use data to drive retention and identify upsell opportunities.
Pricing: Free for up to 3 users, from $49 for larger teams
InfoCaptor lets you examine data from different angles and get the “Aha moment!”
- Rapid analytics
- Ad-hoc visualization
- Prototyping mockups
- Security and data governance
What’s interesting about this tool: InfoCaptor lets you embed dashboard or individual widgets live on any web page.
Pricing: From $29/month
11. KPI Fire
Rather than overwhelm you with features and complexity, KPI Fire makes managing your business fast and easy.
- Align employees & projects to your strategic goals.
- Manage projects & demonstrate progress in real-time, at a glance.
- Ready to use on any device, no download required.
What’s interesting about this tool: KPI Fire lets you capture and reward everyone’s best ideas.
Pricing: On request
Dasheroo brings business performance metrics from all your favourite applications to one beautiful free dashboard.
- Intelligent insights
- Metrics alerts
- Team collaboration
- Dashboard exports
What’s interesting about this tool: Sharing is caring, and productive when you’re working together across your dashboards. Comment and chat real-time right from within Dasheroo!
Pricing: Free & paid plans
HandyKPI brings the performance of your business and team to the palm of your hand.
- Control business KPIs in a mobile app.
- Collect or deliver KPIs to your team in seconds.
- Upload your Excel spreadsheets.
- Analyse changes over time: by days, by months, by years.
- Integrate with your software.
What’s interesting about this tool: HandyKPI is focused on mobile data visualisation.
Pricing: Free for up to 3 users, $5 user/month
Grow is a reporting and BI dashboard software that helps to accelerate your growth.
- Connect to your data using integrations, databases, CRMs, financials, spreadsheets, and more.
- Select the data you want to build a customised chart or add pre-built metrics to your BI dashboard instantly.
- Set the Grow timer to refresh your data.
What’s interesting about this tool: With Grow, you can get specific answers by blending, mashing, and comparing data from different sources – get insights tailored to your business.
Pricing: On Request
Sisense gives you the easiest way to create insights and business value from complex data.
- Create and manage complex data models from multiple sources in a simple drag & drop environment.
- See your data come to life in interactive web dashboards with a host of visualisation options.
- See immediate ROI from your BI project.
- Open platform
What’s interesting about this tool: Sisense comes with everything you need to easily prepare, analyse and visualise complex data, saving you the need to invest in additional tools or specialised staff.
Pricing: On request
Klipfolio is a cloud app for building and sharing real-time business dashboards on web browsers, TV monitors, and mobile devices, that helps you stay in control of your business by giving you visibility into your most important data and metrics.
- Supports direct connections to over 100 cloud applications like Twitter, Moz, Pingdom, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Xero, and more.
- Pre-built data visualisation.
- Access your data from anywhere.
- A powerful data visualisation editor.
What’s interesting about this tool: Many of the custom metrics you need for your dashboard will require some math. Unlike many dashboard solutions, Klipfolio gives you the ability to do the math you need to create meaningful dashboards.
Pricing: From $24 / 5 users
Check out this Klipfolio alternative!
17. Zoho Reports
Zoho Reports is a BI and analytics solution that allows you to create insightful reports and dashboards.
- Connect to any data source.
- Visual analysis
- Sharing and collaboration
- White labeling
- Scalable BI platform
What’s interesting about this tool: Zoho Reports is governed by strong Zoho Security Practices, including support for redundancy, backup, confidentiality & privacy to help ensure your data is secure & safe.
Pricing: From $55 / month (5 users)
Geckoboard lets you broadcast live business metrics, KPIs and goals to your team in an easy-to-understand way.
- Pull live metrics from popular business tools into Geckoboard without any technical know-how.
- Effortlessly turn data tracked in a Google Sheet or Excel file into live visualisations.
- Visualise metrics from databases, in-house systems, and third-party software.
- Quickly share a link to your dashboard in an email or chat.
What’s interesting about this tool: Geckoboard is optimised for your office wall – build a TV dashboard in minutes using a drag-and-drop interface.
Pricing: From $25 user/month
iDashboards business intelligence software lets you build interactive, custom dashboards with a simple drag-and-drop tool.
- Create dashboards with custom charts and graphs.
- Interact with every layer of data, ask and answer their own questions.
- Build charts using a mix of data sources in a single dashboard, and spot hidden trends at a glance.
What’s interesting about this tool: iDashboards has real-time email and text alerts, so you can stay on top of your metrics whenever or wherever you are.
Pricing: From $29.95 user/month (billed annually)
20. Target Dashboard
Target Dashboard connects and mixes all of your information into one place. It is powerful and proactive, delivering essential information and driving growth.
- Progress emails, warns of dangers, adds accountability
- Mix data from different sources.
- Unlimited users
What’s interesting about this tool: Target Dashboard can help you modify, re-share or summarise data to make it easy to report on.
Pricing: From $159/month
Scoreboard tracks your key performance indicators with dashboards, reports, and alerts.
- Track KPIs.
- Share with anyone.
- Earned value management
- Prebuilt and custom reports
What’s interesting about this tool: Scoreboard works great on all screen sizes, from your cell phone to your board room projector.
Pricing: From $55 user/month
Ubiq is a web-based reporting tool for MySQL, PostgreSQL database that makes it easy to analyse business data.
- Unlimited databases and charts
- Drag & drop chart creator and report designer
- Custom formula/variables
- Export as PDF/CSV/image
What’s interesting about this tool: Ubiq is easily customizable, to change a dashboard theme, just select an option from the dropdown of dashboard themes.
Pricing: From $18/month
- The Ultimate Project Management Checklist for Faultless Projects
- 16 Essential Project KPIs That Benefit the Entire Team
- 136 KPI Examples (The Complete List)
- 79-point Guide to Getting Started with New Software
As always, we’d love to hear about your experiences with KPI dashboard software. Leave your comments below!