Scoro Named Leader in Project Management Software
Scoro has been acknowledged as the leader in project management by G2. With more than 2/3 of people who use Scoro rating us with the highest score, we are confident in our product’s ability to improve our clients’ workflow. We continuously develop our product and add new features to be the perfect fit for even more professional service businesses.
G2 is a global peer-to-peer business solutions review platform that has more than 500,000 software reviews. They aim to provide software buyers with in-depth guides and up-to-date market reports. They have developed several patented algorithms and methodologies to help you streamline your software buying process and quickly identify the most suitable products.
Project Management category
According to G2 Crowd’s description, project management software assists employees, administrators, and teams with managing team goals and long-term projects, as well as coordinating individual tasks. It accomplishes this through a range of tools to manage workloads, monitor productivity, and allocate resources. Further, it allows users to lead a team of individuals, balance projects, and document effectiveness.
A full overview can be seen in the G2 grid report.
Project management flow with Scoro
Project and Portfolio Management category
G2’s recommendation for companies who want to manage a large number of projects with similar characteristics as described above is to consider a project and portfolio management software. This makes us even more excited as Scoro is also acknowledged by G2 as the top software option for project and portfolio management (PPM).
According to G2 Crowd’s description, PPM software is used to organize resources and activities across multiple project portfolios as well as maintain interdependencies between portfolios. To qualify for inclusion in the Project and Portfolio Management category, a product must:
- define different types of portfolios and the associated projects;
- allocate resources across multiple portfolios and projects;
- identify the optimal portfolio mix to achieve business goals;
- monitor the business performance of all portfolio types.
Everything about your business, one click away
What users love about Scoro
- Project management has become more transparent and less costly (by 30% at least), and everyone in the team has 100% information about the tasks and projects.
- I like that Scoro shows my progress in each task and project, it helps us create better estimations in the long run, and I can also notify my client when we are about to reach the quoted amount.
- I like having a single system to manage all our client interactions, planning, marketing, and invoicing, rather than random and heterogenous spreadsheets.
- The biggest benefit is to oversee the status of the project and the budget, also who has done what and how much resources have been used.
Read more users’ reviews.
We are grateful for the team of G2 for these detailed, up-to-date, and unbiased reports on B2B software. We would also like to extend our gratitude to the loyal users of Scoro, for writing these reviews and helping other companies discover the power of holistic business management software. Peer-to-peer reviews are recognized as one of the most trusted and accurate ways to figure out which software your business needs. Of course, keep in mind, every business and the team is different. Read the reviews, see the rankings, do the free trials, have demos with the software experts – choose the perfect solution without hesitation.
Scoro is the most comprehensive business management solution for creative and professional services. It helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks to ensure business runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible – from sales right through to billing. If you want to find out more about Scoro, take a tour of the software with a 14-day free trial.