Scoro is the best Streamtime alternative for project management, collaboration, CRM, and billing with an intuitive user interface and robust customization options, including custom reports and dashboards.
Get started for free. No credit card required.Request demo
Three reasons why productive teams prefer Scoro
Manage projects easily
Plan your time with tools such as drag-and-drop Planners, Kanban boards and shared calendars and automated workflows.
Control your sales pipeline
Take control of your sales funnel. Define closing rates for your pipeline, send PDF invoices, manage contacts and much more.
Analyze your financial data
Collect financial insights through in-depth reports which enable you to understand the profitability and health of your business.
Scoro vs Streamtime
What's the best option for your business?
Work reporting & analytics
Quotes & Billing
Financial reporting & forecasting
High-level overview at a glance
- Deliver high-quality work on time by planning, scheduling, and tracking all of your projects in one place.
- See the big picture and manage your entire project portfolio in customizable views.
- Visualize progress using the Project timeline. Prioritize assignments, avoid overlapping, and set realistic deadlines when planning ahead.
- Effortlessly plan your team’s schedule weeks in advance with Scoro’s drag-and-drop Planner, without the need to worry about overbooking.
Make every project a success
- Keep up with the progress and details of each project, such as planned and past activities, time spent and billed, income and expenses, files, and much more – all in one view.
- Track project profitability in real time, including quoted vs actual results, labor cost and incidental expenses.
- Compare project budgets to actual results, forecast accurately, and make sure your margins are on target.
Say farewell to manual data entry
- Eliminate the repetitive and time-consuming parts of project management with the help of Project templates and Task bundles.
- Turn quotes into projects, tasks and invoices within seconds – or send out invoices based on the work done directly from the project view.
- Keep an eye on your project’s health without spending tens of hours on manual reporting. With Scoro’s dynamic reports, a granular overview of everything you need to know to succeed is just a click away.
One holistic toolset to simplify time management
- Deliver assignments on time using the tools you like – including calendars, task lists, timesheets and built-in time tracker. All seamlessly interlinked.
- Manage your team’s workload efficiently by using customizable task bundles, a drag-and-drop Planner and Kanban task board.
- Monitor billable and non-billable hours with ease and see how your team is performing, in real time.
- Review your team’s time usage, avoid errors in invoicing and reporting, and preserve accurate time recording by locking your team’s timesheet entries on a weekly basis.
A complete overview of real-time results
- Enterprise-level reports covering every aspect of your business are automatically compiled and customizable – whether you want to see the big picture or zoom in on the details.
- Set up custom shareable dashboards for every team in your company for a comprehensive summary of everyone’s goals, targets and KPIs.
- Modify any relevant metrics and widgets when change occurs – effortlessly and according to your business needs.
- You’re never limited to just one dashboard – add as many as you need to get a thorough overview of every aspect of your business.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.
Monica Fernandez, COOMallol Arquitectos
We feel that we finally have a tool that enables us to grow – and that will scale as we add more people to the team.
Tyler Webb-Harding, Operations DirectorStrategiQ
We looked at many tools, so I can confidently say that there’s no other platform as thoughtfully and logically designed as Scoro.
Harv Nagra, Group Director of OperationsSAENTYS
We looked at several tools, including Monday.com, Basecamp, and Asana, but none could offer the breadth of features that Scoro has.
Attila Probáld, CEOfeat. Agency
Scoro has ensured my team is not overworked, resources are used optimally, and less time is wasted on project management confusion.
Anna-Kaisa Reed, Art Director and Design Team ManagerAava & Bang
Start a free trial
Tour the product and try Scoro for free for 14 days, no credit card required.Start trial