Project Management Dashboard Software
Keep up with the progress and manage project data, track project profitability in real-time, and compare project budgets to actual results – all in one comprehensive solution.
Get started for free. No credit card required.
Project dashboard software built for project managers
Manage everything on one page, including time spent and billed, planned tasks and meetings, invoices and expenses, comments and files.
Track key metrics such as team's utilization, crossed deadlines and billable hours against set benchmarks – or compare periods to see trends over time.
Compare project budget against actual spendings in real time. Know exactly how much has been billed, yet to be billed or owed.
How is Scoro different from other project management dashboard software?
While being easy to use, Scoro is not a simplistic tool – it helps you manage not just projects but your entire company in one place. Moreover, Scoro’s reporting capabilities are incomparable to any other project dashboard on the market.Book a demo
The first real-time Gantt chart
- Track real-time progress, tasks, dependencies, events, and more in a holistic, always up-to-date view.
- Adapt quickly and see the impact unexpected delays or changes have on your timeline.
- Minimize manual updates and avoid double-bookings, with a live view of your team capacity.
Manage your projects and work more efficiently
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of project, assign and delegate tasks within the team.
- Manage all your contacts in Scoro, and get an overview of each quote's and project's profitability.
- Track both the actual and billable time spent on a project or a client – and transfer the hours to an invoice.
- Search, filter and sort your data based on configurable tags, categories, location, latest activity, etc.
Live project management dashboards
- Oversee every aspect of your project performance on one project dashboard.
- Customize your dashboard with widgets and metrics to track every important KPI, such as time spent and billed, planned tasks and meetings, invoices and expenses, comments and files.
- Get a holistic overview of your projects – or expand widgets into more detailed views or reports.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.
Monica Fernandez, COOMallol Arquitectos
Scoro has ensured my team is not overworked, resources are used optimally, and less time is wasted on project management confusion.