Do you have an overview of your company?
Real-time sales resultsHow is the growth this month? Who's selling the most? Get real-time answers to all your sales questions.
Everyone on the same pageWho's is working on what? Is someone overbooked? See how your team is doing on one page.
Accurate financialsWhat are the budgeted vs actuals results? Who's in the list of debtors? See all your KPIs in real time.
More than just aKPI dashboard.Manage and track your tasks, calendar, projects, sales, budgets, etc. and get insightful reports on every aspect of your company.
- Oversee every aspect of your company's performance on one dashboard.
- Display all the important data such as sales results, planned work, upcoming meetings, crossed budgets, etc.
- Customize your dashboard with unlimited widgets, metrics, etc. to track every KPI.
- Integrate Scoro with your currently used software to track and monitor all your data in one system.
- See everyone's schedule in a shared team calendar and know what everyone's working on.
- Assign and delegate tasks within the team and set priorities and deadlines to organize your work.
- Manage your quotes and contracts all in one place. Get a complete overview of every customer.
- Automate your billing and track expenses. Compare budgets to actual results in real-time.
- Get a full overview of how your team is spending their time.
- Be in charge of your finances and view reports on budget deficit and surplus, accounting dimensions, balance sheets, and real-time sales margin estimation.
- Filter and group reports in countless ways and bookmark them for quick access. Zoom in on any report to the actual work item or invoice line.
- Compare two periods to see trends over time.
Empowering 10,000+ usersin 30 countries.
Scoro's company dashboard gives you a real-time overview of each part of your business.
Thanks to that, you don't need to shuffle between five different tools and spreadsheets to get an overview of your company's finances, work, and clients.
This saves you more than 50% of the time that you're currently spending on reporting, meetings, and double data entry.
Scoro has effectively ‘joined up’ all the aspects of our business: customers, projects, estimates, and invoices. We’ve done away with spreadsheets.Lisa Avenell