Scoro is the best Avaza alternative for project management, collaboration, CRM, and billing with an intuitive user interface and robust customization options, including custom reports and dashboards.
Get started for free. No credit card required.Request demo
Three reasons why productive teams love Scoro
Say goodbye to countless tools - Scoro brings your project management, quoting, and billing together in one place.
No more messy spreadsheets
Bring quotes, clients, projects, and invoicing together in one solution. Track time, and bill for completed work in a few clicks.
Be in control
Monitor your work, projects, and KPIs with highly customizable reports and dashboards.
Scoro vs Avaza
Which product is best for managing your projects?
Time & budget tracking
Shared team calendar
Orders & billing
Sales forecasting & pipeline
Work more efficiently
Make every project a success
- Manage an unlimited number of projects, and assign and delegate tasks to team members
- See everyone's schedule in a shared team calendar and know what they're working on.
- Manage all your contacts in Scoro and get an overview of each quote's and project's profitability.
- Stop shuffling between spreadsheets and multiple tools, and find important data in a few clicks.
Take your business to the next level
- Track performance and your KPIs on a customizable dashboard with real-time data.
- Set up custom shareable dashboards for every team in your company.
- Get detailed insight into any aspect of your team’s capacity and utilization with automatically compiled reports.
- Track projects and tasks with approaching deadlines. Set up automated rules and alerts to notify you ahead of time.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.
Monica Fernandez, COOMallol Arquitectos
Scoro has ensured my team is not overworked, resources are used optimally, and less time is wasted on project management confusion.