Business Management Software for Service Businesses
Manage your projects from the first quote to the final invoice in a single platform. Gain complete visibility and control over resource capacity and profitability.
Get started for free. No credit card required.
Control your entire business from one place:
Unify your sales, project delivery, and billing in a single platform
Balance workloads, spot staffing shortages and make proactive hiring decisions
Understand which clients, projects, teams, and services drive profit and which hinder growth
Streamline sales process
- Collaborate with customers from the first quote to the final invoice and get a 360-degree view of each client.
- Forecast revenue and act promptly if you need to find more work.
- Protect your profit margins with standardized price estimation and budgeting.
Plan and forecast resources
- Get a clear overview of your team's capacity based on activities that have already been planned.
- Know when to bring in more work and spot staffing shortages before they happen.
- Make proactive decisions on hiring or outsourcing to cope with rising demand.
Monitor metrics that matter
- See which projects perform well, identify what needs your attention, and make adjustments as you go.
- Compare estimated income and cost with actual results to ensure you stay within the project budget.
- Gain insights into team productivity and profitability by tracking time spent on billable vs non-billable work.
Make sure you’re profitable
- Understand which clients, projects, services, or teams are profitable and which eat into your margins.
- Predict future revenue streams, and see how you compare to previous periods.
- Know when you should charge more, work more, work more efficiently, or look to cut costs.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.
Monica Fernandez, COOMallol Arquitectos
Scoro has ensured my team is not overworked, resources are used optimally, and less time is wasted on project management confusion.