Cookies. Cookies are small text files that are installed on your device from websites that you visit. Cookies enable to recognise and distinguish your device when visiting websites.
Types of cookies. The following types of cookies can generally be used:
- Strictly necessary/essential cookies which are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use the features of the website you have chosen.
- Functionality cookies which allow the website to remember your settings and preferences (such as language) to provide more personal ways to use the website.
- Performance/analytics cookies which collect information about how you use the website, for instance, which pages you go to most often and which error messages from web pages you receive. These cookies are used to improve how the website works. In our case, these cookies are limited to aggregated statistical purposes.
- Targeting/advertising/behaviourally targeted advertising cookies which enable to show you personalised advertisements and conduct market research and analysis by using the data about your behaviour and interests received from the website. These cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service, and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services. The data received may be shared with advertising networks and advertising service providers.
- Multimedia cookies which store the technical information necessary for performing video or audio material.
- Social plug-ins to share content. Many social networks offer social plug-in modules which allow users of social networks to share content. Such plug-ins store cookies in the user’s terminal and have access to it in order for the social network to be able to identify its members who interact with these plug-ins.
First-party and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are cookies that belong to the owner of the website. Third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through the website. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for the owner of the website, for example, to help them understand how their website is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by other third parties so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
Persistent and session cookies. The length of time a cookie will stay on your device depends on whether it is a persistent or session cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your device until they expire or are deleted.
Consent. If the cookie is strictly necessary/essential for the service requested by you, your consent for the use of such cookie is not required.
Cookies used on our website. We use the following cookies:
|Provider||Cookie name||Cookie type||Expiration||Purpose|
|Scoro||landingPage||Essential||Persistent||Helps to identify the landing page of visitors|
|Sumo||__smToken||Performance||1 year||Helps to identify whether the visitor has opted-out of pop-up|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Performance||2 years||Helps to identify sessions of visitors|
|Google Analytics||_gaexp||Performance||1 day||Helps to determine a user’s inclusion in an experiment and the expiry of experiments a user has been included in.|
|Google Analytics||_gat||Performance||1 day||Helps to throttle traffic rate for Google servers|
|Google Analytics||_gat_gtag_UA_10657238_16||Performance||Session||Helps to throttle traffic rate for Google servers|
|Google Analytics||_gid||Performance||Session||Helps to identify sessions of visitors|
|G2 Crowd||_session_id||Essential||13 days||Helps to identify sessions of visitors|
|Bing||_uetsid||Targeting||1 day||Helps to identify visitors for ad retargeting purposes|
|fr||Social plug-in||3 months||Helps to identify visitors for ad retargeting purposes|
|Vimeo||vuid||Performance||2 years||Vimeo Analytics unique id|
|Scoro||pll_language||Functionality||1 year||Helps to remember preferred language selection of the visitor|
|Scoro||test_cookie||Performance||Session||A generic test cookie|
|Bing||MUID||Targeting||1 year||Helps to identify visitors for ad retargeting purposes|
|CloudFlare||__cfduid||Essential||1 year||Helps to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis|
|Scoro||PHPSESSID||Essential||Persistent||Helps to identify sessions of user|
|Scoro||domain||Essential||Persistent||Helps to remember domain of the user|
|Scoro||scoro_site_name||Essential||1 month||Helps to remember site name of the user|
|Scoro||scoro_site_url||Essential||1 month||Helps to remember site url of the user|
|Scoro||tokemon||Essential||Persistent||Helps to prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery|
|Scoro||user_language||Functionality||1 month||Helps to remember preferred language selection of the user|
|Scoro||user_name||Essential||1 month||Helps to remember username of the user|
Changing your cookies’ settings. You can change your cookies’ setting and delete cookies through the settings of your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc):