Unlike Workfront, Scoro doesn’t stop at project management and collaboration. Manage every aspect of your business – including projects, sales and finances – in one place.
Get started for free. No credit card required.
THREE REASONS WHY PRODUCTIVE TEAMS LOVE SCORO
Manage everything in one place
Say goodbye to switching between different tools – Scoro brings your project management, quoting, and billing together in one place.
Farewell, messy spreadsheets
Bring quotes, clients, projects, and invoicing together in one solution. Track time, and bill for completed work in a few clicks.
Track KPIs and real-time data
Monitor your work, projects, and relevant KPIs on a real-time dashboard. Create reports and optimize your work.
Scoro vs Workfront
What's the best option for your business?
Tasks & subtasks
Shared team calendar
Billing & quoting
Financial reporting & forecasting
Get a 360-overview from start to finish
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects, and assign tasks within the team.
- Track project profitability in real time, including quoted vs actual results, labor cost, and incidental expenses.
- Manage all your contacts in Scoro, and get an overview of each quote's and project's profitability.
- Stay up to date using the Gantt chart and make decisions based on the impact logged hours, unexpected changes, or delays have on your planned timeline and resources.
Structured data at your fingertips
- Forget about double data entry, spreadsheets, and endless email threads. Keep everyone on the same page by using the same solution.
- Enterprise-level reports covering every aspect of your business are automatically compiled and fully customizable.
- Add your key metrics and information to a KPI dashboard for a one-click overview of your teamwork.
- Build, bookmark, and share reports and views across Scoro that dynamically display relevant data based on user permissions.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.
Monica Fernandez, COOMallol Arquitectos
Scoro has ensured my team is not overworked, resources are used optimally, and less time is wasted on project management confusion.