Spend less time on work reporting,
and get more insight.
Forget TimesheetsTrack your work and get real-time work reports to evaluate your team's results and project progress.
Automate ReportingStop shuffling between spreadsheets and emails; and access relevant data in a few clicks.
Increase ProductivityPlan, manage, and track your team's time & projects with one streamlined software solution.
Save hours of time each month.Forget tens of spreadsheets and hundreds of emails. Manage your team's time, work, and projects in one place.
- Create and manage unlimited projects and tasks.
- Divide your work into tasks and subtasks, and delegate tasks within the team.
- Set priorities and deadlines to organize your work.
- See everyone's schedule in a shared team calendar and know where they're at and what they're working on.
- Track every minute worked (both actual and billable time).
- Set multi-currency custom rates based on employees, clients or projects.
- See automated work reports that you can customize by dates, users, projects or accounts.
- Get project progress reports that show how much work has been planned or completed, and the time left unscheduled.
- View real-time financial reports on sales, quotes, and orders.
- Add your key metrics to a KPI dashboard for a one-click overview of your teamwork.
- Create and send standardized quotes and invoices.
- Create invoices based on your work reports.
- Turn your proposals into projects and tasks in a single click.
- Set up automated overdue reminders and get paid on time.
- Use pre-set PDF templates for faster quoting and invoicing.
Trusted by 10,000+ users all over the world.
Instead of using five different tools to manage your finances, work, and clients, you can use a single solution – Scoro.
Thanks to Scoro, you can save more than 50% of the time that you're currently spending on reporting, meetings, and double data entry.
You can customize it to fit your company's workflow. No need to change the way you work.
Scoro's highly customizable system matches perfectly with our company’s structure and gives a real-time overview of our work.Bart de Wilde