Manage every aspect of your work
Plan & delegateBring structure to complex projects. Create projects, manage tasks, and track the time worked.
Collaborate & deliverManage your contact base, collaborate with your team and clients, and share everything from comments to files.
Bill & reportLog your time and bill for completed work in a few clicks. No timesheets or emails involved.
Bring structure to your work!Manage your projects, contacts, quotes, and billing in one place, and find information more quickly.
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects.
- Divide your work into tasks and subtasks.
- Set priorities and deadlines to organize your work.
- Schedule meetings and plan tasks hour-by-hour.
- Review projects with ease in a 360-degree project view. See your scheduled tasks and meetings, time spent and billed, related invoices and expenses, and files.
- Get paid for every minute worked by logging both actual and billable time spent on tasks, projects, and meetings.
- Create invoices based on your quotes and work reports.
- Compile and send invoices based on your work reports and stop shuffling between timesheets.
- Send invoices in a few clicks with pre-designed templates; and issue sales, prepayment and credit invoices.
- Manage your company-wide contact base for effective communication and billing.
- Add your key metrics and information to a KPI dashboard for a one-click overview of your teamwork.
- See work reports that you can customize by dates, users, projects or accounts.
- Track project progress and oversee your scheduled and completed tasks.
- View real-time financial reports on sales, quotes, orders and compare two periods to see trends over time.
Empowering 10,000+ users in 30 countries.
Scoro helps to manage every aspect of your work – projects and tasks, but also clients and billing.
By using Scoro, you no longer need to switch between five different tools, tens of spreadsheets and emails.
Save up to 55% of the time you're currently spending on communication, meetings, and searching for information.
Scoro has effectively ‘joined up’ all the aspects of our business: customers, projects, estimates, and invoices. We’ve done away with spreadsheets.Dan Stevens