Time billing made quick and simple
Time TrackingLog both billable and unbillable time spent on your work, clients, and meetings.
Project ManagementManage your work in projects, and schedule tasks and sub-tasks to bring structure to your work.
Billing & ReportingSee detailed work reports and create invoices based on your time worked and past quotes.
Not your standard time billing software.In addition to time billing - manage your contacts, projects, and quoting in Scoro.
Manage your team's time more efficiently.
- Create and manage an unlimited number of projects, tasks, and sub-tasks.
- Track both actual and billable time spent on tasks, projects, and meetings.
- Set priorities and deadlines to organize your work.
- Schedule all your meetings in a shared team calendar.
- Give your team rights-based access to joint projects.
Forget about messy spreadsheets.
- Create quotes and send these to your clients for approval.
- Compile and send invoices based on your quotes and work reports in a few clicks by using pre-designed PDF templates.
- Set multi-currency custom rates based on users, clients or projects.
- Set up automated overdue reminders and get paid on time.
Get a complete overview of your team's work results.
- See your team's performance with work reports that you can break down by dates, users, projects or accounts.
- Get project progress reports that show how much work has been planned or completed, and the time left unscheduled.
- Manage your work on a real-time dashboard that gives a complete overview of your business and work.
Empowering 10,000+ usersin 30 countries.
Scoro helps to save over 50% of the time you're currently spending on double data entry, manual billing, and reporting.
Instead of switching between five different tools, you'll save countless hours by managing everything with a single solution – Scoro.
Not interested in changing the way you work? We thought so! You can customize almost any aspect of Scoro to fit your workflow.
Scoro works both as a time tracking tool and as a billing software - choose different currencies and separate actual and billable time.Tomas Laurinavicius