Teamwork management softwarewith the focus on team.
Make complex projects simple.Manage & track your team's work, and get a complete overview of the project progress.
Schedule work and avoid overbooking people.Set realistic deadlines with a simple work planning tool that lets you schedule everyone's time hour-by-hour.
Increase your team's productivity.Learn to plan your team's time more efficiently with thorough work reports, and get more work done.
No more unnecessary meetings, double data entry or lost time.Scoro makes teamwork simple and efficient.
Track your project progress from estimates to invoices.
- Manage an unlimited number of projects and delegate tasks within the team.
- Manage everyone's schedule in a shared team calendar.
- Set priorities and deadlines to organize your teamwork.
- Collaborate on projects and share files.
- Track your time spent on projects and meetings to get a complete overview of everyone's time usage.
- Set permissions for each user to limit access to specific information or certain projects.
Stop shuffling between spreadsheets and emails.
- Get a complete overview of your team's performance with work reports that you can break down by dates, users, projects or accounts.
- View all your important information on a real-time dashboard: current projects & cases, upcoming meetings, crossed deadlines, etc.
- Get project progress reports that show how much work has been planned or completed, and the time left unscheduled.
Empowering 10,000+ usersin 30 countries.
Instead of using five different applications to coordinate your team's work and manage finances, you can do it all within a single solution – Scoro.
Thanks to Scoro, you can save more than 50% of the time that you're currently spending on reporting, meetings, and double data entry.
Not interested in changing the way you work? We thought so! You can customize almost any aspect of Scoro to fit your workflow.
Before Scoro, we used five separate applications that left us in the dark regarding the whole business picture. Now, we can use a single tool.Jonathan Lee