Manage your legal cases and entire business in one place
Improve case management
Streamline your work, manage clients, quotes and files with one powerful and secure solution.
Increase billable utilization
Track time spent on a case, bill based on the hours worked, and send invoices in one click.
Analyze data in real time
Monitor performance, costs, results and more with automatic reports and custom dashboards.
How does Scoro benefit legal teams?
Scoro is the best solution for a wide range of legal services, enabling teams to work on cases from start to finish. Optimize existing processes, collaborate with ease, eliminate errors caused by manual data entry and scale your business by making decisions based on real-time data.Request demo
Manage your cases in one place, start to finish
- Manage an unlimited number of cases, and securely import existing clients for faster communication.
- Instantly get a 360-degree overview of any case, from planned tasks and time spent to invoices and files.
- Keep your team in the loop with shared projects and calendars so you can work more efficiently.
Keep track of every minute and get paid on time
- Track both actual and billable time spent on a case, and transfer the hours to an invoice in one click.
- Send invoices based on the work done, and stop shuffling between emails and timesheets.
- Automate late invoice reminders, and set up recurring invoices to save hours of time.
Know everything in a single click
- Analyze all important data in one place, and improve your revenue streams with automatically compiled detailed reports.
- Evaluate productivity using work reports and optimize activities that may be stalling revenue growth.
- Create private and shared dashboards with unlimited metrics for a real-time overview of your practice.
The first real-time Gantt chart
- Track real-time progress, tasks, dependencies, events, and more in a holistic, always up-to-date view.
- Adapt quickly and see the impact unexpected delays or changes have on your timeline.
- Minimize manual updates and avoid double-bookings, with a live view of your team capacity.