Company Reporting Software
Say goodbye to navigating between numerous tools and spreadsheets that don’t add up. Track progress and share results with your team using Scoro’s automated reports and personally tailored dashboards, all in real time.
Get started for free. No credit card required.
Tired of shuffling between spreadsheets?
Real-time sales results
What's the revenue growth this month? Who has sold the most? Get instant answers to all your sales questions in one place.
Who's working on what? Is the team fully utilized? See how your team is doing in real time.
What are the budgeted vs actual results? Who owes you money? See all your KPIs in real time.
How is Scoro different from other reporting software?
Scoro’s reporting capabilities are incomparable to any other reporting solution on the market. While being easy to use, Scoro is not a simplistic tool – it helps you manage not just reporting but your entire company in one place.Book a demo
- Keep track of your team's important KPIs such as current projects, upcoming meetings, crossed deadlines, etc.
- Get an overview of who is working on what and track both actual and billable time.
- Oversee every aspect of your company's performance on one dashboard.
- Oversee every aspect of your team's sales performance on one dashboard.
- Display all the important data such as sales results month over month, team's leaderboard, crossed budgets, etc.
- Get an instant overview of a customer on one page – linked projects and files, communication history, sent invoices, quotes, and related users.
- Be in charge of your finances and view reports on budget deficit and surplus, accounting dimensions, balance sheets, and real-time sales margin estimation.
- Compare several budget scenarios against actual revenue, costs or profit and get forecasts based on scheduled invoices and booked deals.
- Compare two periods to see trends over time.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.
Monica Fernandez, COOMallol Arquitectos
Scoro has ensured my team is not overworked, resources are used optimally, and less time is wasted on project management confusion.