Move away from legacy systems and start using Scoro – a modern business management tool that is intuitive and easy to use by everyone in your team.
Get started for free. No credit card required.
Three reasons why productive teams prefer Scoro
Packed with features
Scoro has all the features you need in a project management software. It's highly customizable, and will fit into your workflow!
Collaboration made simple
Review and share projects, schedules, files, comments, and reports – and keep everyone updated, wherever they are.
Manage projects easily
Plan your time simple with tools such as drag-and-drop Planners, Kanban boards, real-time Gantt chart and automated workflows.
Scoro vs Replicon
Which product is best for managing your company?
Overview of quoted vs actual
Detailed finance reports
Sales pipeline and sales reports
Holistic time management
Get a 360-overview from start to finish
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects, and assign tasks within the team.
- Track project profitability in real time, including quoted vs actual results, labor cost, and incidental expenses.
- Stay up to date using the Gantt chart and make decisions based on the impact logged hours, changes, or delays have on your planned timeline and resources.
- Manage all your contacts in Scoro, and get an overview of each quote's and project's profitability.
Structured data at your fingertips
- Forget about double data entry, spreadsheets, and endless email threads. Keep everyone on the same page by using the same solution.
- Enterprise-level reports covering every aspect of your business are automatically compiled and fully customizable.
- Build, bookmark, and share reports and views across Scoro that dynamically display relevant data based on user permissions.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.
Monica Fernandez, COOMallol Arquitectos
Scoro has ensured my team is not overworked, resources are used optimally, and less time is wasted on project management confusion.