Unlike Liquidplanner, Scoro doesn’t stop at project management and planning. Manage every aspect of your business – including projects, sales and finances – all in one place.
Get started for free. No credit card required.
3 reasons why productive teams love Scoro
Plan for success
Save time and increase your team's productivity with the shared calendar & documents, task lists and real-time work reports.
Teamwork made easy
Say goodbye to countless tools – Scoro brings your project management, quoting, and billing together in one place.
Monitor your team's work, tasks, projects, and relevant KPIs on a real-time dashboard. Create the reports you need through tens of filtering options.
Scoro vs LiquidPlanner
Which product is best for managing your projects?
Unlimited projects & tasks
Time & budget tracking
Shared team calendar
API & integrations
Get a full overview of your team's work and progress
- Create, manage, track an unlimited number of projects, and assign tasks for your team members to work on.
- Log and track the actual and billable time spent on specific clients, projects, related tasks and meetings in one place.
- Manage all your contacts in Scoro, and get an overview of each quote's and project's profitability.
Take your business to the next level
- Forget about double data entry, spreadsheets, endless email threads, and find important data in a few clicks.
- Having all the data in one system means that everything is just a click away – contacts, projects, reports, and invoices.
- Track performance and your KPIs on a customizable dashboard with real-time data.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.
Monica Fernandez, COOMallol Arquitectos
Scoro has ensured my team is not overworked, resources are used optimally, and less time is wasted on project management confusion.